New To iHerb?

Life Extension, Cat Mix, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

I am a store manager for a large chain of pet stores. I am probably as familiar with dog and cat foods as anyone on the planet, and I know where companies cut corners to save money. Want to keep your cat healthy? Using this product, along with a good essential fatty acid supplement, should keep your feline friend healthy and active for 2 decades or more. Best added to wet food (your cat will not even notice the taste). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

i love my kitty, so i give her this every day

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Apr 06, 2009

Besides the quality food I feed her, I also give her quality water, and this wonderful product. I expect her to live very long and she hasn't had any health problems ever. She is full of energy because of this (I think it is because of the Taurine, which cat's can't produce themselves) and there is a noticeable difference if I forget to give it to her. The fact that it needs to be refrigerated is a mild inconvenience, but I love my kitty, so it's worth it!

Mix it with favorite canned food & she never noticed.

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Apr 26, 2009

To start, only use 1/8 teaspoon until you know how your cat will react. Mine will (luckily) eat anything mixed in a little bit of fancy feast.

Works for some cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 20, 2011

2 out of my 5 cats don`t mind this in their food. The other 3 won`t eat the food if I put it in there. I expect it will do two of them good just wish I could get the other 3 to take it.

OK

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

My cats eat 30% of dry food and 70% of homemade wet food, so it is necessary to add vitamins to their diet. My cats had no problem accepting this product, it smells appetizing to them. I didn't notice any noticeable difference in them, but also no bad effects on them. I thought I would buy this product again at first, but then I found that some essential vitamins are missing in this product. I think I need to find another product for them now. [Moreover, remember to refrigerate the product after opening! ]

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »