Life Extension, Cat Mix, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on Jun 06, 2013

I am a store manager for a large chain of pet stores. I am probably as familiar with dog and cat foods as anyone on the planet, and I know where companies cut corners to save money. Want to keep your cat healthy? Using this product, along with a good essential fatty acid supplement, should keep your feline friend healthy and active for 2 decades or more. Best added to wet food (your cat will not even notice the taste). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

i love my kitty, so i give her this every day

Posted by Reviewer3231842 From North Carolina on Apr 06, 2009

Besides the quality food I feed her, I also give her quality water, and this wonderful product. I expect her to live very long and she hasn't had any health problems ever. She is full of energy because of this (I think it is because of the Taurine, which cat's can't produce themselves) and there is a noticeable difference if I forget to give it to her. The fact that it needs to be refrigerated is a mild inconvenience, but I love my kitty, so it's worth it!

Mix it with favorite canned food & she never noticed.

Posted by Reviewer1710429 From Illinois on Apr 26, 2009

To start, only use 1/8 teaspoon until you know how your cat will react. Mine will (luckily) eat anything mixed in a little bit of fancy feast.

Works for some cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 From Canada on Apr 20, 2011

2 out of my 5 cats don`t mind this in their food. The other 3 won`t eat the food if I put it in there. I expect it will do two of them good just wish I could get the other 3 to take it.

My cat eats it

Posted by HealthyAndHappy From Canada on Feb 14, 2014

The first time I gave this to my cat, he had a burst of energy and began running around the house like when he was a kitten. He is very sensitive to foods and things and this doesn't bother him at all. Although, I don't see the bursts of energy anymore, I think it must be good for him and it agrees with him. will keep using. Check out my page for more reviews.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »