Great for the cats!

Posted by Reviewer1891763 on Jul 05, 2013

My vet says this supplement is of very high quality. It's very pricey from the pet store, but such good value from iHerb!

Pet Store Manager

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 06, 2013

I am a store manager for a large chain of pet stores. I am probably as familiar with dog and cat foods as anyone on the planet, and I know where companies cut corners to save money. Want to keep your cat healthy? Using this product, along with a good essential fatty acid supplement, should keep your feline friend healthy and active for 2 decades or more. Best added to wet food (your cat will not even notice the taste). Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Great product.

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Jan 05, 2013

Bought this for my girls arthritis, it has helped on arthritis, e.coli infection and makes her fur grow superlong, i had to cut her fur under her chin because it got stuck in her mouth when grooming herself! But she does not like it so i mix it in a pipette and feeds her with it, which she has no problems with :) because she knows she gets her fresh meal afterwards.

Yes! Cats Count, Too!

Posted by Reviewer2492761 on Mar 23, 2012

The oldest of my cats is 16 years old and is active and extremely vocal....I partially attribute it to the L Arginine in the Cat Mix that keeps her vessels healthy and dilated.What a boon it is! (When I go out to get the mail, she howls like a dog!)

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 03, 2012

This product gives my cats the extra nutrients that they need and they love the taste

Life Extension Cat Mix

Posted by Reviewer1328968 on Dec 05, 2011

I have been using the Life Extension Cat Mix for a few years now and feel it is one of the best supplements for animals. I add it to my cats wet food and they don't even know it is there. I feel this vitamin supplement keeps my cats healthly.

My kitties love it!

Posted by Reviewer1676587 on Nov 16, 2011

Both of my fussy felines love this stuff mixed with their wet food.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Sep 01, 2011

cats love it and are thriving. their fur coats glisten and i'm sure its the addition of this that has helped.

GREAT~

Posted by Reviewer1203375 on Aug 30, 2011

It's great for my cat. I don't know if this powder makes my cat have good appetite. I'll keep using it and see how it works to my beloved cat :)

Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1269582 on Jun 22, 2011

It is very effective for my cat's health.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »