Works for some cats

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Apr 20, 2011

2 out of my 5 cats don`t mind this in their food. The other 3 won`t eat the food if I put it in there. I expect it will do two of them good just wish I could get the other 3 to take it.

- Caused some soft stools -

Posted by ChrisMic on Jan 26, 2011

I think the ingredients are interesting; rather different from the usual supplement. It has a strong egg yolk smell and mixes easily in wet food. I have not supplemented my cats long enough to notice any difference in them (they are as healthy, active and playful as before), but I have to comment that this somehow gives them soft stools. I can't even give 2 scoops as recommended. The male one could only take 1 scoop and the female one gets half a scoop; more than that and they'd get LOOSE stools. It's been a week and she hasn't seemed to get adjusted to this. My overweight female cat takes this without objection (the way she pretty much eats anything edible), but my male cat hates this in his wet food. I'm keeping this refrigerated; with only one cat getting only half scoop a day, this bottle will last some time. But I won't get this again next time 'coz my male one won't eat it. I need something that they'll both take, & more importantly something that doesn't add to the smell and the mess in the litter-box.

PURRFECT

Posted by Reviewer2435186 on Jan 20, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT-SMOOTH, SOFT COAT

Happy Kitty

Posted by Reviewer3352333 on Sep 10, 2010

I have a Manx and they are known to have sensitive digestive systems and Bone issues because of the genetic spine defect that causes the breed to be tailess. I thought I would give this a try and see if it helped with the digestion and it really works well. Her coat is shiny and healthy and she has very little trouble with the digestive issues. I also give her a supplement called Cosequin which contains glucosamine, condroitin and manganese. she is no longer senstive around her back end as most manx are. The is made specifically for cats and it is also available in a formula for dogs. Great for older pets with bone issues. I wish iHerb would stock this so I could get all my personal and pet need in one place.

Good additive

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Apr 29, 2010

I add it to my cats food. The vet thought it had excellent ingredients

cat mix

Posted by Reviewer2889002 on Apr 27, 2010

My cats love it and it does them good.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3332804 on Jan 24, 2010

It took a few days for my kitty to get used to the product; he wouldn't eat as much for a couple of days until his body adjusted to this mix. He has been on it now for a few weeks, and he looks healthier and feels better. I feel better knowing he is less likely to get sick. I just mix a few scoops in with his dry food.

Highly recommend this

Posted by Reviewer1535532 on Nov 29, 2009

Your pets need supplents too! They have no problem eating this when mixed with food. My cats are doing very well with this product. Being in the veterinary field myself, I know that good nutrition is key to a long healthy life and sometimes they're just not getting enough with some of these commercial pet foods. I also recommend the Dog Mix as well.

Great Cat Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3260739 on Aug 11, 2009

My cat loves this just by itself! A great way to to increase the health of your cat.

Mix it with favorite canned food & she never noticed.

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Apr 26, 2009

To start, only use 1/8 teaspoon until you know how your cat will react. Mine will (luckily) eat anything mixed in a little bit of fancy feast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »