Total A+

Posted by mozzer on Jun 19, 2012

Excellent blood sugar control and antioxidant. Using this along with LEF's PQQ and 7,000 IU vitamin D. My energy is very high and stays high all day. 6/19 Update: Still using this with great success. Good alone or with any of your favorite sugar supps, particularly R-Lipoic Acid.

Blocks carbohydrate intake.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I use this product before the occasional carbohydrate heavy meals to minimize the damage. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Wt. loss

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on Aug 23, 2012

Really has helped, along with Green Tea capsules, to get my weight down. My weight has gone down 15 lbs.

Nice Way to Keep Insulin Down

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 19, 2012

We're trying this out. Will know by next blood test if there has been any improvement.

Convenient.

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Jan 23, 2012

I have been aware of the health benefits of green coffee extract for years now. Great that Life Extension brought this out as a supplement. Very convenient way to experience the benefits of chlorogenic acid.

Always use this.

Posted by 5376377923458602528 on Aug 23, 2013

Always use this.

ceffegenics

Posted by 4632071978700875474 on Apr 05, 2014

Very good product n I would recommend to all.

Life Extension, CoffeeGenic, Green Coffee Extract, 400mg

Posted by 4630873812344236820 on Apr 23, 2014

The tablets are great and work wonders as a supplement for me.

Good ingredient list

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Mar 16, 2016

To be honest I found it having the same effect (milder maybe) as the other green coffee brand. I wanted to try this one because of the ingredient list that is clean. I'm not sure I will repurchase it because of the price but if you can afford it I recommend it since it is a healthy choice and a good brand