10% Off Orders Over $40!

Life Extension, Cognitex, with Pregnenolone & NeuroProtection Complex, 90 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Memory Improvement

Posted by Reviewer1952939 on Jan 30, 2008

I help to care for an elderly woman with severe and profound memory loss. Just what caused this loss is not completely known. After six months on Cognitex, she is showing significant improvement--so much so that I expect the improvement to increase exponentially. Because the Pregnenolone is included, she did not need to purchase that seperately. She does not always take all three softgels daily because of swalling difficulties. Nevertheless the improvement is marked. There has been no other change in her vitamin regimen to account for the improvement so I credit the Cognitex. I plan to take it myself.

Improved mental clarity and stamina

Posted by MartyWilson on Mar 16, 2008

I work at a very demanding job - crunching #s and developing solutions to complex problems. I use Cognitex to assist me in maintaining my mental edge. I love many of the products that LEF has to offer and particularly think of Cognitex as a special treat for keeping me on track with my daily tasks. It can be a little pricey - but the price of not thinking quickly on my feet, experiencing 'brain fog,' and lack of mental stamina is much more expensive to me in the long run! I can't wait until my next order comes in tomorrow.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1058866 on May 21, 2009

This product effectively deals with several issues.Sleep problems, anxiety brought on by the trying times and gives one a sense of general well-being.It has lifted those "foggy" days and in my case has enhanced my mental clarity.

Great for ADD!

Posted by Reviewer1892607 on Jun 04, 2010

This was prescribed by our Naturapath for my son's ADD. His schoolwork has improved, attention in class is much better. Focus at home has improved as has his overall mood. A wonderful alternative for ADD as we did not want to go the drug route. Great price on iherb, my naturapath charged $25 more per bottle to order from his office!

Unexpected benefits

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Sep 19, 2009

After a few months of taking Cognitex I notice a significant improvement in memory and focus. Dercum's disease, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Myopathy, Cushing's (high cortisol levels) have all contributed to severe memory loss. I also notice an improvement in my hormonal balance, and my belly fat is disappearing. This is probably an effect of pregnonelone in this formula which is a precursor to other hormones.