• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Jun 07, 2011

We pay $90 per one month supply in Australia. These DHEA capsules are absolutely brilliant. I now have to get a permit to import them as they are prohibited in Aus. If our Government doesn't approve my permit I will move to a country where I can get them. They give me energy and I have no side effects.

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1133648 on Sep 29, 2009

I have just started taking DHEA but am already very impressed with this product. I am 60 years with many allergies and reduced hormones so this is extremely useful in keeping my body stronger in many ways.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1538076 on May 21, 2008

Life Extension DHEA was recommended by my Doc. I have been taking this product for 6 months. I feel great and have seen an improvement in muscle tone.

excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2726790 on Apr 27, 2008

This is the best DHEA in the world!!! Most 25ml DHEA products in the US. do not exactly contain 25ml DHEA. But, LE's DHEA truly contains 25ml DHEA.

Can tell a difference...

Posted by Reviewer3089148 on Mar 30, 2010

This product has actually helped me to lose weight.

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer2308367 on Dec 26, 2007

About 4 years ago, my doctor recommended I take 25 mg of DHEA daily for my post menopausal hormonal imbalance. This along with some additional "natural" products have made a big difference.

Boost hormones

Posted by Reviewer3111275 on Aug 01, 2011

noticed a little more sex drive.

DHEA makes me young again!

Posted by 4875672014959009871 on Sep 17, 2014

I felt tired, had no energy, and now I feel as reborn. Also i remark my skin looks healthy and younger!

No longer micronized

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 11, 2014

The Life Extension site used to claim their DHEA was micronized. However, their site no longer claims their DHEA is micronized. I called them about this and the person I talked to did not have a clue when they switched to non-micronized DHEA. Some people prefer non-micronized DHEA. I take MRM micronized DHEA with dinner and I currently take Life Extension DHEA with my first meal of the day. I am not sure if I will continue with Life Extension's non-micronized DHEA or if I'll just use all MRM micronized DHEA. I just wish Life Extension had beed more clear about their DHEA product.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jan 02, 2010

very good to balance hormones for women

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »