LEF Endothelial Defense/Full spectrum pomegranate

Posted by Reviewer2320221 on Jul 14, 2011

i tried a replacement for this product based on a lower cost but the original is still the best. Belly up and pay for the best...it is better than others. My BP has stabilized lower, my resting HR has lowered and my fingers tingle when i work out. All this indicates my arteries and veins are clear and clean! THANKS Life Extension and iHerb! you're the best!!!

Atherosclerosis and cardiovascular protection against inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jun 08, 2015

Endothelial defense is a great product if you want to prevent atherosclerosis, or reverse it, like me. Atherosclerosis starts with endothelial dysfunction and some level of inflammation according to science. This product helps with inflammation of the whole cardiovascular system. This is a must toghether with policosanol from the same brand for added benefits regarding cholesterol and natural antiplatelet effect. I will take this combination every day for the rest of my life. My angina has improved and my circulation is better in a short time. My blood pressure is improved Please see my review about policosanol from Life extension for further information.