The Best

Posted by Reviewer1074432 on Jul 06, 2010

Zone-dried is the only acai to get. So much more effective. I can feel the difference and certainly see it. These capsules however are very uneconomical for the amount you need to take. They really need to sell this as a standalone powder.

Amazing Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2158986 on Feb 23, 2012

Just wow.. no supplement has given me this level of energy and alertness. It's also lifted my overall mood and appears to be making me feel happier about things in general. Positive thoughts! This stuff is so strong I actually only take 1 tablet every 2 days, otherwise it keeps me up all night. Note I am also taking Krill Oil, Chlorella and Spirulina

The best Acai product!

Posted by Reviewer1232431 on Jun 19, 2010

This stuff is the best. It has Zone dried Acai, the best kind. It is better than freeze dried. Buy this brand and product if you want the best available.

One of acai's best forms

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on May 12, 2011

It's been just about 10 days I've been getting them and of cource I'm not expecting any spectacular energy boost yet. But Im sure that this here is one of its best forms and if you beleive in the superior benefits of acai this is the one you should probably get. Iro, Greece

Serious product

Posted by Reviewer3099679 on Oct 07, 2010

I love this stuff. Check the properties of each ingredient. Great dose of antioxidants+flavonoids+etc... (but be careful don't take too much antioxidants every day!, be balanced).

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2132345 on Feb 17, 2012

excellent product ,have been using it for some years now