Best for eye bleeds too!

Posted by Reviewer1892300 on Jun 09, 2013

Started using this for occasional eye bleeds - and it works! I am a kidney transplant patient and I prednisone seems to cause eye pressure problems. When I get a bleed I take this immediately and follow with another about 6 hours later and my bleed is significantly minimized if not gone in 1-2 days rather than 5-10! This stuff works!!!

Life Extension Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol

Posted by Reviewer2621068 on Aug 03, 2011

I have been taking these now for a couple of weeks and already I am amazed at how my sight without my glasses has improved. It hasn't totally brought my vision back 20/20 I still need to wear my glasses but not as often I get so amazed when I can see peoples faces clear enough without wearing my glasses.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2309150 on Nov 22, 2011

I have glaucoma, and one of my eyes pressure was 25, which is too high for a diabetic, the other other eye was 18, my eye was beginning to bulge and enlarge the eye socket. Gave this product a try for six weeks, went to the eye specialist today and he gave me great news! Eye pressure had gone down, and no more bulging or enlarged eye socket. So he did not have to add a 3 medicine eye drop to my regime. He said whatever I was doing keep it up, so I am going to keep taking this product

Not work

Posted by 4708141285522729443 on Dec 24, 2013

My husband has eye pressure problem and he tried this suppliement. He feels better when he takes for the first two weeks. However, his feel headache after that and consult doctor and found his eye pressure rise to 40. He stop and take the medicine and eye drops from doctor immediately and back to normal. However, when he try to take one in the morning again and feel headache again. This product is really not work for my husbandd

Excellent combination for vision health!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Dec 05, 2012

I read the scientific research that exists for this product on pubmed (see ''Mirtogenol''). I already know that billberry is helpful for eye problems and it may prevent AMD (age related macular degeneration). Pine bark extract (pycnogenol) is also helpful for circulation problems. Their combination may be helpful for eye problems.

Eye Wonder

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Dec 24, 2012

This is the most potent formula I have found so far (one capsule). I am "glaucoma suspect" but no treatment has been recommended yet as there is no definite need indicated. On my last exam, I was told "everything looked good" so no treatment still. That was after taking this product for about a month or so. I will keep taking it and have now added LE's Super Zeaxanthin. I also take a very good multiple (Thorne Research Basic Nutrients IV)so the combination of all nutrients may be helping to keep my eyes status quo.

Could work for you

Posted by 4736829291301494989 on Dec 03, 2014

Been using this for about a year now. I'm 76 and under threat of glaucoma, so eye pressure is important to me. Last two exams showed the pressure down slightly although I have not been taking the full recommended amount. I've also had some weird episodic flash patterns/shapes--cause unknown--but this product has pretty much eliminated that. Consequently, for above reasons, will continue to take, and therefore recommend, if you have problems similar to mine.

Expensive

Posted by positive-health on Jan 29, 2013

I ordered this to help with the eye pressure I experience during my complex migraines. I think it did help, but the cost of this product is excruiatingly expensive. I am instead taking acetylzolamide as prescribed.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2897267 on Sep 04, 2011

I started taking this along with my prescribed glaucoma medication and my eye pressure was way down. I appreciate all the help I can get!

Eye Support

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Sep 29, 2013

My doctor is concerned about my eyes, and is watching them to see if there is a problem with vision loss and a pressure issue. I will continue with this product to see if my eyes improve. Will order this again for the next couple of months so we can monitor it's effectiveness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »