Really, really works!

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on Jul 28, 2009

Best product I've tried for chronic hip pain. Works well with other joint products, too. Lives up to the name "fast-acting."

The first to work

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on May 26, 2010

I have tried many products that purport to repair joints and relieve joint pain. This is the first to begin to work. I have gotten LEF literature and products before and have the utmost respect and confidence in the organization. Trite as it is, they are always on the cutting edge. I wonder why I did not try this earlier.

Works fast

Posted by 5294106513525185213 on Jan 14, 2014

I was skeptical of the "Fast-Acting" but this does actually work fast! I have joint pain in my hands and lower back and it works for both. Didn't have any stomach upset or any other side effects from it. When I ran out, pain returned. If you have painful joints, give this a try!

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 14, 2015

These work and do exactly what they say and have helped me greatly. No side affects nothing but pain going away. I took it for a week seven months ago and then quit and didn't have any pain until now. I started yesterday with one pill and within one hour the pain went almost completely away. I woke up this morning and can move so much easier and feel so much better. I took another pill this morning. It is expensive but it seems to me that I can take a break from taking it once I quit hurting and it takes quite awhile before the pain returns and I have to take it again. These pills really do work. I am 72 and can't believe how much my body is changing as I am climbing the ladder in age. I am going to check out Arthomax and see what the price is with this and the ingredients and the reviews of it. I am so well pleased with this product.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2132345 on Jan 22, 2012

it works and gives relief from joint pain

Life Extension Fast Acting Joint Formula

Posted by Reviewer2542643 on May 01, 2009

WORKS FAST, YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE A DRAMATIC DIFFERENCE...I HAVE TAKEN GLOUCOSAMINE FOR 10 YEARS WITHOUT ANY REAL NOTICABLE AFFECT. IT IS POSITIVELY WORTH A TRY FOR ANY CHRONIC ARTHIRITIS SUFFERER---YOU WILL KNOW WITHIN DAYS IF IT HELPS OR NOT.

Fast-Acting Joint Formula

Posted by Reviewer2744862 on Sep 15, 2012

Very good product. It really works. iherb, don't ever discontinue this product. You will be doing a great humanitarian service. Didn't give it 5 stars because LE should have an economically priced 60-capsule bottle. Last but not least, thanks for iherb's excellent service and reliabality. God bless iherb!

works

Posted by 5005284683636398896 on Dec 09, 2014

They don't put Magnesium stearate, which is not recommended by Doctor Mercola, which is really nice. I took it with Arthromax by this brand and it did work. Significantly reduced joint issue, although i added Hualyronic acid, selen lecithin and antiinflammatory to it. I switched to other brand to try different stuff.

Feels good

Posted by Reviewer1385493 on Mar 18, 2011

Good product

It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1243051 on Apr 11, 2007

After just one day and two capsules, my hip felt better than it has in 4 years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »