Great!

Posted by Reviewer2141997 on Aug 27, 2015

Next level for us older folks after glucosamine and collagen supplements. Combined with Quercetin seems a great anti inflammatory

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 14, 2015

These work and do exactly what they say and have helped me greatly. No side affects nothing but pain going away. I took it for a week seven months ago and then quit and didn't have any pain until now. I started yesterday with one pill and within one hour the pain went almost completely away. I woke up this morning and can move so much easier and feel so much better. I took another pill this morning. It is expensive but it seems to me that I can take a break from taking it once I quit hurting and it takes quite awhile before the pain returns and I have to take it again. These pills really do work. I am 72 and can't believe how much my body is changing as I am climbing the ladder in age. I am going to check out Arthomax and see what the price is with this and the ingredients and the reviews of it. I am so well pleased with this product.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Feb 05, 2015

I've been taking this for 3 weeks and I started taking it to keep from having joint pain after working out, as a precautionary measure. Seems to be working just fine.

did not feel the effect yet

Posted by Reviewer1381228 on Feb 03, 2015

taking one a day

works

Posted by 5005284683636398896 on Dec 09, 2014

They don't put Magnesium stearate, which is not recommended by Doctor Mercola, which is really nice. I took it with Arthromax by this brand and it did work. Significantly reduced joint issue, although i added Hualyronic acid, selen lecithin and antiinflammatory to it. I switched to other brand to try different stuff.

Joint dysfunction for 50 years...now trying Life Extension Fast-Acting Formula

Posted by Reviewer2123268 on Sep 08, 2014

I purchased this from iHerb at a very good price, for my wife for whom I have tried many different preparations. To date there is no evidence, unfortunately, that her joint function has improved. She will continue to take the formula for quite a while yet to see if improvement is evident over time.

Works fast

Posted by 5294106513525185213 on Jan 14, 2014

I was skeptical of the "Fast-Acting" but this does actually work fast! I have joint pain in my hands and lower back and it works for both. Didn't have any stomach upset or any other side effects from it. When I ran out, pain returned. If you have painful joints, give this a try!

Fast-Acting Joint Formula

Posted by Reviewer2744862 on Sep 15, 2012

Very good product. It really works. iherb, don't ever discontinue this product. You will be doing a great humanitarian service. Didn't give it 5 stars because LE should have an economically priced 60-capsule bottle. Last but not least, thanks for iherb's excellent service and reliabality. God bless iherb!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1739081 on Feb 06, 2012

I'm happy with it.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2132345 on Jan 22, 2012

it works and gives relief from joint pain

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »