helen petersen

Posted by Reviewer1510734 on Jun 23, 2008

I found this very helpful with appetite control. I`m not getting hypoglycaemic attacks anymore, and am eating much less. However I have yet to see any weight loss! It may also be helping my insomnia and I have noticed increased heat tolerance..

Caution

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jul 07, 2010

While forskolin is pretty good for lowering BP, use with caution if you tend to hyperthyroid, or if you have any tendency to rapid heartbeat (tachycardia).

good

Posted by Reviewer1130502 on Mar 04, 2011

Forskolin has helped me have more energy and I am satisfied with this product.

Forskolin Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2625295 on Apr 04, 2011

I got this product because I had heard it was good for lowering blood-pressure,I have tried everything to keep my Husband off of medication - this seems to be the only thing that actually works!! I didn't give it all stars as he hasn't been on it long enough to see if this is a long-term benefit, but so far so good!!

We'll see how this goes...

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Jun 10, 2008

I'm running the coleus with some Now ECGC Green Tea extract and my standard protein and multi to try to encourage fat loss with a good diet and workout schedule. Not sure how this will work as I'm only a few weeks in, but I've used coleus in the past for other purposes so I know it's going to have a positive effect regardless...

Love it; but want a veggie capsule.

Posted by Reviewer3333062 on Oct 29, 2010

Great herbal product; super potency. Wish that LEF would start putting their products in veggie caps tho. Gelatin is pretty nasty for those who do not favor animal products.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer1199311 on Jul 28, 2011

I have just started using Forskolin so I am waiting on results. The experience with iHerb on the other hand was great! My order was processed and shipped within a timely manner, I'm very happy. Lisa B

Feel fine on these..

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jul 22, 2012

I am using them in combination with Now Artichoke extract to try and enable LTP. See Longecity for further notes on subject (search for "longecity CILTEP stack" to find it). I am doing well on the combination but not seeing amazing benefits.

Need some time to work

Posted by jemolian on Oct 15, 2012

I ate 2 capsules a day. Wish there was more in a bottle since it does work with losing the belly / tummy fat. So says my sister as well.

Not sure yet

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I recently started using this, but so far so good!