CILTEP

Posted by Reviewer2044437 on Mar 14, 2013

been using this as part of the CILTEP nootropic stack (http://www.whatarenootropics.com/regimens/chemically-induced-ltp-ciltep-regimen/), along with quercetin and l-phenylalanine. i love the results i get from this stack but i will be substituing the quercetin for NOW's artichoke extract as a recent study shows quercetin to impair memory in rats.

The best there is!!!!

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE CAPS FOR a COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW ,and i know it works for me i have so much energy i take my capsules fist thing in the mornings before jogging its just amazing .Thanks iherb for such good products i will be ordering my next bottle soon.

A+

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

High quality supplement that really works. More energy, better mood A+

Worked wonders for me

Posted by Reviewer3356344 on Jun 28, 2012

I heard about Forskolin on Dr. Oz as an aid in weight loss and as an appetite suppressant. Thought I would try it and in combination with my workouts I would take 1-2 capsules with lots of water about an hour before my workout and the difference was immediate and amazing. I was able to workout longer with greater intensity and wasn't left exhausted afterward. I had more energy and better mental focus. I would workout about 3x/wk and over 3 months I lost 20 lbs. It is suppose to increase your metabolism naturally and I did notice I had a slightly higher internal temperature which also aids in burning more calories while at rest. I am a healthy female and was just slightly overweight so this was ideal for me, if you are more than 40 lbs. overweight I would strongly suggest you get your doctor's approval as it will put added stress on your heart given that it increases your heart rate. I plan on going back on it for the summer to lose a few more lbs for bikini season! good luck to you.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1858917 on May 15, 2012

This is my first time using this suppliment. I will say that it does curb my appetite.

miracle worker

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 07, 2012

this is the best stuff I have ever used. It is a fat burner, it controls my appetitie and it has healed me from walking phenmonia and is gradually getting me off of all inhalers. It also increases my energy and strenth and endurance and I consider this a must for my continued superb great health. This is a miracle in a bottle and I am so glad to have tried this product and will continue reordering all the time I cannot afford not to have this and the price is really greal also.

Helps w/ tummy fat

Posted by Reviewer1983922 on Feb 21, 2012

I take 1 at bed-time. In the morning my stomach is noticably leaner. As if I had a solid day of healthy eating & exercising the previous day. I do have healthy eating habits & an active lifestyle, but some days I'm not so diligent. Forskolin helps me feel great about my stomach so I start the next day back on track instead of beating myself up over it.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1252455 on Feb 07, 2012

Took one in the morning before food and sometimes two and I have more energy for the day

Well worth continuing to use

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 27, 2011

I purchased this help a freind with his blood pressure. When added to his current program of Gymnena Syvestre for his diabetes, down went the diabetic figures again - about a 20 point drop eating the same foods! Still working on the blood pressure and am now trying Celcery Seed Extract.

Definitely recommend!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Aug 04, 2011

I have stage 5 emphysema and I have been taking these supplements for over 3 months now, and have been able to cut down on my inhalers. This is a good thing, because inhalers tend to make me shaky and cause me more bruising. Would definitely recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »