Balanced blood sugar

Posted by 4942480396765914911 on Jul 11, 2013

Especially at dinner time

Not sure yet

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I recently started using this, but so far so good!

CILTEP

Posted by Reviewer2044437 on Mar 14, 2013

been using this as part of the CILTEP nootropic stack (http://www.whatarenootropics.com/regimens/chemically-induced-ltp-ciltep-regimen/), along with quercetin and l-phenylalanine. i love the results i get from this stack but i will be substituing the quercetin for NOW's artichoke extract as a recent study shows quercetin to impair memory in rats.

Diarrhea!

Posted by 4872251249994525477 on Jan 06, 2013

I carefully read a lot of information before taking the forskolin. I also followed the directions. The worst side effect I have noticed is diarrhea, moderate to explosive at times. The diarrhea occurs every day, multiple times a day. It's horrid. I also weighed more when I stopped than when I started. I would NEVER recommend this product for anything! Although I stopped taking the forskolin a few weeks ago, the diarrhea has not stopped.

Need some time to work

Posted by jemolian on Oct 15, 2012

I ate 2 capsules a day. Wish there was more in a bottle since it does work with losing the belly / tummy fat. So says my sister as well.

Meh

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

Not too impressed with this stuff. In fact, I've already forgotten why I bought it. It also has unpleasant drug interactions so I shouldn't really be taking it along with my asthma meds. Oh well, waste of money on that one. Oh yeah, one strange side effect is that you get really HOT. It literally feels like a hot flash and I'm not even at that point in my life yet...

Feel fine on these..

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jul 22, 2012

I am using them in combination with Now Artichoke extract to try and enable LTP. See Longecity for further notes on subject (search for "longecity CILTEP stack" to find it). I am doing well on the combination but not seeing amazing benefits.

no difference

Posted by 4749284882720882555 on Jul 09, 2012

i havent seen any results from the forskolin yet. i thought i should see something by now. nope nothing.

The best there is!!!!

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE CAPS FOR a COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW ,and i know it works for me i have so much energy i take my capsules fist thing in the mornings before jogging its just amazing .Thanks iherb for such good products i will be ordering my next bottle soon.

A+

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

High quality supplement that really works. More energy, better mood A+