Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1630685 on Jun 09, 2011

So far so good :)

The best there is!!!!

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE CAPS FOR a COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW ,and i know it works for me i have so much energy i take my capsules fist thing in the mornings before jogging its just amazing .Thanks iherb for such good products i will be ordering my next bottle soon.

miracle worker

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 07, 2012

this is the best stuff I have ever used. It is a fat burner, it controls my appetitie and it has healed me from walking phenmonia and is gradually getting me off of all inhalers. It also increases my energy and strenth and endurance and I consider this a must for my continued superb great health. This is a miracle in a bottle and I am so glad to have tried this product and will continue reordering all the time I cannot afford not to have this and the price is really greal also.

A Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1082246 on Oct 17, 2010

I am veryy satisfied with the Forskolin Product.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1252455 on Feb 07, 2012

Took one in the morning before food and sometimes two and I have more energy for the day

Not sure yet

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

I recently started using this, but so far so good!

Just started

Posted by Reviewer1199311 on Jul 28, 2011

I have just started using Forskolin so I am waiting on results. The experience with iHerb on the other hand was great! My order was processed and shipped within a timely manner, I'm very happy. Lisa B

Feel fine on these..

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jul 22, 2012

I am using them in combination with Now Artichoke extract to try and enable LTP. See Longecity for further notes on subject (search for "longecity CILTEP stack" to find it). I am doing well on the combination but not seeing amazing benefits.

Need some time to work

Posted by jemolian on Oct 15, 2012

I ate 2 capsules a day. Wish there was more in a bottle since it does work with losing the belly / tummy fat. So says my sister as well.

Love it; but want a veggie capsule.

Posted by Reviewer3333062 on Oct 29, 2010

Great herbal product; super potency. Wish that LEF would start putting their products in veggie caps tho. Gelatin is pretty nasty for those who do not favor animal products.