Life Extension, Forskolin, 10 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

GREAT SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer2424074 on Jun 09, 2011

Haven't used product long enough to rate efficacy yet but the service and shipping with iHERB were the best I've ever experienced.

Great for energy

Posted by Reviewer1252455 on Feb 07, 2012

Took one in the morning before food and sometimes two and I have more energy for the day

Helps w/ tummy fat

Posted by Reviewer1983922 on Feb 21, 2012

I take 1 at bed-time. In the morning my stomach is noticably leaner. As if I had a solid day of healthy eating & exercising the previous day. I do have healthy eating habits & an active lifestyle, but some days I'm not so diligent. Forskolin helps me feel great about my stomach so I start the next day back on track instead of beating myself up over it.

miracle worker

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 07, 2012

this is the best stuff I have ever used. It is a fat burner, it controls my appetitie and it has healed me from walking phenmonia and is gradually getting me off of all inhalers. It also increases my energy and strenth and endurance and I consider this a must for my continued superb great health. This is a miracle in a bottle and I am so glad to have tried this product and will continue reordering all the time I cannot afford not to have this and the price is really greal also.

Worked wonders for me

Posted by Reviewer3356344 on Jun 28, 2012

I heard about Forskolin on Dr. Oz as an aid in weight loss and as an appetite suppressant. Thought I would try it and in combination with my workouts I would take 1-2 capsules with lots of water about an hour before my workout and the difference was immediate and amazing. I was able to workout longer with greater intensity and wasn't left exhausted afterward. I had more energy and better mental focus. I would workout about 3x/wk and over 3 months I lost 20 lbs. It is suppose to increase your metabolism naturally and I did notice I had a slightly higher internal temperature which also aids in burning more calories while at rest. I am a healthy female and was just slightly overweight so this was ideal for me, if you are more than 40 lbs. overweight I would strongly suggest you get your doctor's approval as it will put added stress on your heart given that it increases your heart rate. I plan on going back on it for the summer to lose a few more lbs for bikini season! good luck to you.