お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Life Extension, Forskolin, 10 mg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

miracle worker

Posted by bobbienorthern on Mar 07, 2012

this is the best stuff I have ever used. It is a fat burner, it controls my appetitie and it has healed me from walking phenmonia and is gradually getting me off of all inhalers. It also increases my energy and strenth and endurance and I consider this a must for my continued superb great health. This is a miracle in a bottle and I am so glad to have tried this product and will continue reordering all the time I cannot afford not to have this and the price is really greal also.

Worked wonders for me

Posted by Reviewer3356344 on Jun 28, 2012

I heard about Forskolin on Dr. Oz as an aid in weight loss and as an appetite suppressant. Thought I would try it and in combination with my workouts I would take 1-2 capsules with lots of water about an hour before my workout and the difference was immediate and amazing. I was able to workout longer with greater intensity and wasn't left exhausted afterward. I had more energy and better mental focus. I would workout about 3x/wk and over 3 months I lost 20 lbs. It is suppose to increase your metabolism naturally and I did notice I had a slightly higher internal temperature which also aids in burning more calories while at rest. I am a healthy female and was just slightly overweight so this was ideal for me, if you are more than 40 lbs. overweight I would strongly suggest you get your doctor's approval as it will put added stress on your heart given that it increases your heart rate. I plan on going back on it for the summer to lose a few more lbs for bikini season! good luck to you.

A+

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jun 29, 2012

High quality supplement that really works. More energy, better mood A+

The best there is!!!!

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE CAPS FOR a COUPLE OF WEEKS NOW ,and i know it works for me i have so much energy i take my capsules fist thing in the mornings before jogging its just amazing .Thanks iherb for such good products i will be ordering my next bottle soon.

Feel fine on these..

Posted by Reviewer1391377 on Jul 22, 2012

I am using them in combination with Now Artichoke extract to try and enable LTP. See Longecity for further notes on subject (search for "longecity CILTEP stack" to find it). I am doing well on the combination but not seeing amazing benefits.