S.Childs

Posted by 5505384281432109056 on Jan 24, 2016

Product was delivered promptly. Disappointed to find product contains soya. As it is American this is bound to be GM so I won't be buying it again. Surprised to find Life Extension doing this. I didn't expect that using the British iHerb site meant the order would come from the states (was this stated on the web-site? I didn't notice it.) and annoyed to find on a £64 order I had to pay £22 on delivery. Amazon do Life Extension with local postage so if I want anything else from this company I will order though Amazon.

TOCOTRIENOL

Posted by Reviewer1497988 on Apr 24, 2011

Impossible to review as benefits I expect would be long term and benefits would need to be assessed with respect to proper scientific parameters -however the product is price-competetive, attractively packaged and promptly delivered.

nausea and vomiting

Posted by 5747819127553217975 on Jun 04, 2016

My naturopath urged me to take this product due to the great health benefits. The first time I took it about an hour before excercising and vomited 4 times. The next time I took it I made sure I had a full stomach and didn't do anything strenuous. I had severer nausea and went to bed to sleep for a couple of hours. My husband now takes it without any problems.

vitamin e