Life Extension, Grapeseed Extract, with Resveratrol & Pterostilbene, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Grapeseed Extract

Posted by Reviewer1187213 From Australia on Sep 01, 2011

I have only started taking the Life Extension, Grapeseed Extract 3 days ago and no noticeable change yet but will update this review in 4 weeks time. I like the fact that the ingredients are enclosed in a non-toxic capsule. The product did arrive in Australia about the time specified on the iHerb.com website; much to my relief since it was my first order with the company. It is now been 8 weeks. My health has improved; sleeping better and without having to get up during the night. I also have a healthy color to my facial skin.I must add that I am also taking Doctor’s Best CoQ10.