Grapeseed Extract

Posted by Reviewer1187213 on Sep 01, 2011

I have only started taking the Life Extension, Grapeseed Extract 3 days ago and no noticeable change yet but will update this review in 4 weeks time. I like the fact that the ingredients are enclosed in a non-toxic capsule. The product did arrive in Australia about the time specified on the iHerb.com website; much to my relief since it was my first order with the company. It is now been 8 weeks. My health has improved; sleeping better and without having to get up during the night. I also have a healthy color to my facial skin.I must add that I am also taking Doctor’s Best CoQ10.

Cleanses your arteries

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 03, 2015

Leucoselect is the best grape seed extract and Life Extension always produces the best supplements on the market. Resveratrol and pterostilbene add to the cardiovascular benefits. I have read of people who have reversed atherosclerosis with OP´C's from Grapeseed extract (leucoselect). I have had a heart attack and PCI with stents. I have already improved my cardiovascular health using this product along with endothelial defense and policosanol from the same brand. The three supplements taken together cover many issues related to the endothelia, blood pressure and cholesterol. Please read my reviews for those two products for more information. UPDATE: I tried one month to switch to another brand, just because it was cheaper. I always have to go back to Life Extension because of superior formulas. The leucoselect formula in this product is important, and the pterostilbene too, it does what it says. I have diabetes and mild heart failure. When I take this product my feet and lower legs have much improved circulation, without it, and while I was switching to a cheaper less optimal formula, my feet got ice cold again. Life Extension is just simply the best.