HCA

Posted by Reviewer2253731 on Jan 14, 2008

This is a wonderful product for controlling diabetes!! I have been taking it now for a year or so and have found that, HCA, along with a sensible diet can be the perfect balance to maintain an acceptable blood sugar level. I don't know why more people are not using this instead of over-loading their bodies with pharmeceuticals, that will eventually cause all sorts of complications. HCA, apparently, cannot be taken if you are already taking insulin but if you have not gotten to that stage yet, then HCA may work perfectly for you. I recommend taking it along with devil's claw and a chromium supplement. I take one capsule of HCA after each meal (3x a day). There is lots of literature now on the web about HCA. If you would like to control your diabetes naturally, I highly recommend this product!!!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3025718 on Jul 11, 2009

I take it 45 min before meals and it truly decreases my appetite!

Life Extension, HCA,

Posted by Reviewer2594691 on May 26, 2009

Love it, makes me less hungry, I am not chewing all the time thanks to HCA

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1654444 on Sep 08, 2010

I've been taking this product for a couple of weeks--at first, I experienced some bloating and fatigue (I'm very sensitive and frequently experience "detox" reactions). I haven't lost any weight yet--but the bloating and fatigue have subsided.

Better than Hoodia

Posted by 5517987069044974838 on Jun 14, 2012

I've tried hoodia in the past to control appetite and it did nothing for me. This really seems to take the edge off of being hungry all the time.

Won't order again

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

I tried this after reading lots of reviews, but won't order again. It doesn't tame my hunger. I used Hoodia with Green Tea instead now, and it really makes a difference.