• This product contains Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as African Mango.

• Reviews | English

Integra-Lean Irvingia

Posted by Reviewer2281717 on Aug 11, 2011

I have given this two weeks. I am a Naturopath and have been road testing it to sell to clients. Not good! It gives me the worst sinus congestion, irritability, lethargy and breathlessness. It feels like you're getting the flu and no antihistamine makes any difference. Weight and appetite has not changed, and energy is depressed.

Integra-Lean Irvingia

Posted by Reviewer1362024 on May 03, 2014

I really like this product and am a long-time repeat customer. While, it may not be its stated purpose, it helps me considerably in managing my sugar cravings, which does help in weight control. I have never had a negative side effect from it and was more than surprised to read what some particular naturopaths say about this product. For my metabolism, I rate it five stars.

weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2930930 on Feb 20, 2010

seems to work after 5 days

NO LUCK

Posted by Reviewer1512201 on Oct 06, 2010

I could not tell any difference taking the product. I continued to excersize daily and lower calories. Did not work for me.

Irvingia

Posted by Reviewer1269426 on Jun 20, 2011

I saw this product mentioned on the Dr. Oz show and I was interested in seeing if it helped me - so far so good!

Irvingia

Posted by Reviewer1580983 on Mar 01, 2011

Too soon to tell if it's doing anything

Hopes for Irvingia

Posted by Reviewer1346912 on Jan 22, 2012

I have been trying Irvingia for about a month now and have seen some results. Since I have been working out as well and watching my diet, I am not sure if the Irvingia is the main affecting factor. Will know over the next few months.

Unremarkable

Posted by 4931684319032795118 on Dec 18, 2013

I experienced no known positive or negative effects from taking these capsules.