For heart failure and arrythmia

Posted by Reviewer1999801 on Jun 16, 2011

Have found over a period of 8 weeks I have had a very significant decrease in heart failure and PVC arrythmia symptoms, using 6 to 10gms/d split in 3 or 4 doses along with about 5gm/d of l-arginine. I was already taking 800 to 1,000mg/d of Magnesium in citrate form and 3gm/d EPA/DHA which had helped to some extent with arrythmia after having to discontinue betablockers (carvedolol, taken for 5 years) because of side effects on liver.

Excellent product, tangible effects

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

Taurine is a very important amino acid and it also has the ability of downregulating the Homocysteine-Methionine cycle, which is, in my opinion, the best way to go if you want to reduce the negative effects of both of these metabolite cycles. I wouldn't take any of these on their own, as supplements, because taking one will inevitably increase the other - it is a cycle. This Taurine powder is of high quality. Even though I do have a somewhat negative opinion of Life Extension brand, because they use too much Corn in their products.

No fillers and good for your heart.

Posted by Krisinsight on May 13, 2009

I am steadfastly looking for supplements that have zero fillers and excipients and this one qualifies with four stars. Thank you Iherb for carrying good quality supplements and for your quick delivery.

Didn't feel that it works

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Apr 10, 2013

I tried this taurine but didn't feel any difference. I started taking Thorne Research taurine capsules and noticed an improvement in my sleep.

This taurine does not work for me

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on May 18, 2014

I prefer the source naturals taurine powder. For some reason, this taurine powder is ineffective for me. Maybe I got a bad batch.

L-TAURINE

Posted by Reviewer3306301 on Aug 15, 2011

GREAT FOR SMOKERS THAT CHOOSE TO SMOKE OR THOSE IN RECOVERY! HELPS THE HEART,BRAIN,POOR FAT DIGESTION,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND IS AN ANTI-OXIDANT! EASILY A MUST HAVE AS APART OF YOUR ESSENTIAL AMINOS COLLECTION FOR RECOVERY.

Great for palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1893553 on Jul 19, 2009

This powder is very effective for people who are bothered with heart palpitations or other dysfunctions of the heart muscle. Dissolves easily in water or other liquid and is completely tasteless.

Helps heart

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Jun 14, 2008

This helps me a lot with my heart palpitations. I find it easy to stir up and dissolve. It does not taste bad.

Life Extension, L-Taurine Powder, 300 g

Posted by Reviewer1083504 on Sep 30, 2009

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. DISSOLVES INSTANTLY IN WATER

new energy

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Apr 15, 2012

price is good. Taurine provides me a long lasting energy. My wife and I take it when we are driving to France. This journey takes 12 hours which we're going to do without a stop.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »