better than iron

Posted by NurseEmily on Apr 12, 2013

if you have candida it'll feed on iron, so many become anemic, instead of feeding the candida more iron this helps you hold on to the iron you have already, my period returned 2 days after starting this, i was 3 months late

Iron capture

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Dec 30, 2012

This lactoferrin has helped reduce serum iron. I feel reassured by its quality.

Helps with Acne

Posted by Reviewer2471716 on Dec 18, 2011

I've been using this product on and off for the past 3yrs now. Before I found this product I've been suffering from cystic acne for a very long time. I went on prescription drugs and even took accutane to help my condition. But nothing really helped. I then decided to go the natural route. Even on natural route nothing helped as much as this pill. I started 1/day until I arrive at 3caps/3x daily. For 2months I was on that dosage and wow! Within a month my cystic acne cleared up. Even during that time of the month I don't get cystic acne anymore. After 2months I started lessening my dosage. I'm now at 1caps/3x daily a week before my period and during my period. I also take Vit. C and 2L of water a day. I know Life Extension brand is expensive but with all the Lactoferrin I've tried nothing beats the effectiveness of this brand and this type of lactoferrin.

Lactoferrin.

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Oct 25, 2011

This is the second bottle I have ordered to help build healthy bones. I have not problem taking this product. Of course I won't know how effective it is for another year when I get a DEX scan. I will contine using this product until then and let you know the results.

Great A

Posted by Reviewer1878573 on Aug 14, 2011

This is the only form of "apo"lactoferrin on the market.. All the published medical articles verifying the immune benefits of lactoferrin use "apo" version. It's a little more $, but well worth it!

lactoferrina

Posted by Reviewer1879425 on Feb 02, 2011

mi hija la toma junto con otras cosas de esta casa para su tratamiento y desde que ha empezado no tengo palabras para definir su mejoria

The best Lactoferrin if you have iron overload.

Posted by Reviewer1361154 on Aug 12, 2010

This is a daily must take product if you have Hemochromatosis. It binds with iron and should reduce iron damage.

immune system support

Posted by Reviewer2983333 on May 05, 2009

I have used this product for the past four years and find it extremely good, it has helped in the past with a candida outbreak, and also helped me recover from two serious operations, just wish it could be less expensive

Order number 2981364

Posted by Reviewer1383746 on Mar 27, 2009

The product "small herb for prostate" is doing a good job. It has reduced the times I get up at night to go to the bathroom. I intend to keep using it.

Lactoferrin

Posted by Reviewer2569830 on Sep 27, 2008

Great product and reasonable price.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »