It works

Posted by Reviewer3255962 on Nov 12, 2010

I had a very enlarged blood vessel in my neck (left side), which actually hurt to touch. Within weeks of taking Life Extension Low Dose K2, I noticed it had reduced in size. I have now been taking it for over 1 1/4 years (1 twice a day). The diameter of that blood vessel has halved and it does not hurt to touch any more. It makes me wonder how much bone tissue had been lining my blood vessels. I would say it has contributed to preventing my early demise..I am 53 going on 54yrs.

Life Extension, Vitamin K-2, 45 mcg, 90 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 08, 2010

High quality, low dose; vitamin K-2 from dietary sources may reduce the build up of calcium in arteries that leads to hardening of the blood vessels, says a new study. Animal studies with vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 show a dramatic prevention of typical bone loss biochemistry that is associated with the aging process.

Great product, price & service

Posted by Reviewer2001125 on Feb 08, 2011

Dr Oz swears by this, don't bother with any other K variant, this is the gold standard. iherb continues to provide the best in product quality, competitive price & excellent delivery service, thanks!

Life Extension, Vitamin K2, Low Dose, 45 mcg 90 softgels

Posted by Reviewer3327198 on Jul 20, 2009

It's easy to take and well packaged. The benefit will be long term, so I can't really comment on a health result at this stage. It's seems to be very good value.

Low Dose K2

Posted by 4949931180143015639 on Oct 30, 2012

Fantastic service from iherb. I take the low dose Vitamin K2 in the hope it will remove some of the calcium from my arteries and love the tiny capsules.

New for me

Posted by Reviewer1994761 on Nov 10, 2010

This a new vitamin for me. I trust Life Extension as they always have reliable products

Life Extension K2

Posted by 4624198671295387111 on Jun 14, 2012

Bought it for my mum, as it's low dose so it's safe for her. I must say great quality and very good price. Will definitely buy more.

Good quality product

Posted by ReviewerKJE on Sep 22, 2012

Life Extension are very relaible and always have good quality products.

works good

Posted by Reviewer1500845 on Apr 13, 2011

Anything from life extension is great!

Vitamin K

Posted by Reviewer1476922 on Sep 07, 2011

Love the tiny gelcap size.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »