OK

Posted by odereviews on Jul 30, 2013

I don't recommend this product for people who are looking for their first magnesium product. 500 mg is pretty high dose, and I'd start from tablets you can cut or has less potency. For people who have build high magnesium tolerance, this is a good and cheap choice, also has magnesium is various forms.

Good magnesium

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jan 24, 2016

I got this product while I was travelling in the States because I forgot my other magnesium and it's okay, I just prefer my chelated one that I get in Australia. I didn't find it as calming as the one that I normally take.

These Definitely Work For Chronic Constipation!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 08, 2016

I bought this magnesium product because it was supposed to help with chronic constipation that's been all life long according to some reviewers. And these magnesium capsules surely do help. I have been using two capsules daily for a couple of weeks now and now I finally got too loose stool. This is the first product ever that has made a difference to my chronic constipaiton. Magnesium oxide is a laxative when used enough. Now I just need to find the correct dosage. I am not sure how well this product acts for magnesium deficiency though, that's why I gave four stars. Magnesium oxide is often said to be badly absorped by the body. Fortunately, these capsules include other maybe better absorped magnesium forms as well. I am going to use another magnesium product along this one. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other good products. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!