10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Life Extension, Magnesium (Citrate), 160 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1330898 on Jun 05, 2010

Fantastic!!! I suffer from Fibromyalgia which causes muscle cramping and burning legs at night and this product has stopped my legs from buring and so I can get a good nights sleep. I have also suffered from constipation since birth, my bowels have never been better. Thanks soooo much and thank you to my daughter Jane who did the reseach to help us.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1207900 on Nov 12, 2009

I need this mineral for improving my heart health.

LEF Magnesium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2654177 on Nov 29, 2009

I have ordered this quite a few times. I find it definitely helps with sleep and a little with restlesness, although I am now using NOW Full Spectrum Mineral Caps, which I like better because it provides a much broader spectrum of important minerals, including magnesium. I think the American diet in general, especially highly processed foods, is quite deficient in nutrients in general, and minerals in specific.

Great for constipation!

Posted by Reviewer3005313 on Mar 17, 2008

Believe it or not i use this product for chronic life-long constipation. I found an article about constipation being from a deficiency in magnesium and that this particular form of magnesium can help. It has! This form is really hard to find (and not available in Australia), so i am really glad that iHerb have it and hope that they will continue to stock it in the future. It is easy to take and a great price. This product is a life-saver!!!

i'll get malate next time

Posted by Reviewer2692560 on Sep 28, 2010

have TMJ jaw tightness,teeth clenching, and nervous stomache since taking it. dunno why.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »