Life Extension, Mega Green Tea Extract, Decaffeinated, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 1-star

Please read this

Posted by Reviewer2500327 on Jan 18, 2015

The purpose ofthis review is not to harm iHerb or the brand Life Extension, but an advice to you all who use or consider to use green tea supplements. I am a great fan of iHerb! When I did a routine medical check, the doctor discovered som slightly abnormal liver values. At a control a few months later still slightly abnormal liver values. I did some research on the nutrition supplements I use, and I found out that green tea supplements may not be good to your liver. I stopped to use this supplement, and did a new medical check. The liver values were normal, and I did not do any other changes to my diet. And I rarely drink alcohol. There are some research which also support this. Hope you consider this potentially negative effect when using this or other green tea supplements.

Didn't Help Me Lose Weight

Posted by 4665368841171548204 on Nov 11, 2012

I bought this on the recommendation of Tim Ferriss to help me lose weight. I didn't notice any results.

Jan Vincent

Posted by Reviewer1766039 on Nov 15, 2007

I am not clicking any stars because this item made both my husband and me sick. We tried taking the product on 2 separate occasions and found the same problem...lightheaded, weak, a bit nauseous. We will not be able to use the bottle and I would like to exchange for something I can use.