Life Extension, Mega Green Tea Extract, Decaffeinated, 100 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Mega Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer1586040 From Great Britain on Apr 08, 2008

Good Item, highest strength green tea i can find anywhere. Only down side was delivery time was looong

Wake up!

Posted by Reviewer2465153 From Illinois on Nov 07, 2011

Product gives you loads of energy but also keeps me awake at night. Even tho it's decaf it still has over 3grams of caffeine in each capsule

Since I started taking this with...

Posted by Reviewer3305783 From California on Jun 23, 2012

...the Aged Garlic Extract plus the Now Foods Magnesium & Calcium, my sleep has improved dramatically and (perhaps as a result of the improved sleep) my DM2 numbers have also improved AND I have dropped some weight. I gave it only 3 stars because I am not sure how much of the improvement is due to this and how much is due to the two others.

no feedback

Posted by 5213421394283477705 on Jul 31, 2013

I have not used this product long enough to comment. There is no immediate effect of suppressing appetite. THe first day I tried it it gave me a bit of a jittery feeling most probably by the little caffeine or the combination with other supplements I use. I cannot comment further on this product at this point in time. What i do is open the capsule and use a smaller dose in order to avoid the little caffeine inside...