• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3126359 on Feb 08, 2012

This product works great for me, I love assisting my body to sleep naturally.

Melaltonin

Posted by Reviewer1878975 on Mar 14, 2012

Great supplement for deep sleep.

Helps sometimes

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

The melatonin helps sometimes for my sleeping problems. Not always though. But I'm glad I don't have to take sleeping pills.

Muy bien

Posted by 5668945817906004973 on Jun 24, 2014

Hasta la fecha, en las ocasiones en las que he tomado estas cápsulas, me han ido muy bien, mejor incluso que algunas de otra marca y doble gramaje.

Great but

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

Great product, works well on me. However, having learn that man create 200 mcg per night and woman 100 mcg per night, I'm concern of using such high dose (10 times more than natural production of melatonin the body makes). I have switch to time release of the same brand and actually found that not only fall do I fall asleep just as fine, I remain I sleep. I use to wake up sometimes in the middle of the night even when using melatonin (without time release)

Definitely Works

Posted by Evolved on Oct 03, 2016

As a LONG time insomniac, it takes a lot for me to say that something actually works. It's not like a "sure thing" every time, but it's proven to help me for sure, just not every single night. I'm still in the process of experimenting with different dosages, and also mixing with other supplements and herbs. At first, I was having some terrible nightmares, enough to scare me away. I lessened the dosage, and just kept at it. I still have more dreams than usual, very vivid - but there's some fun ones in there too! I guess the fact that I'm dreaming more means that I'm having more REM - which is great!