• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Love it!

Posted by 5557073204857607434 on Oct 26, 2016

It works great for me. Makes me a quality sleep everytime i use it. My doctor said 1mg-dosage does not erupt other body hormone secretion, so i continue use just this dose.

Excellent product

Posted by 5473449785632082055 on Sep 14, 2016

I take one tablet before going to bed and it works every night. I can highly recommend it.

Great but

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

Great product, works well on me. However, having learn that man create 200 mcg per night and woman 100 mcg per night, I'm concern of using such high dose (10 times more than natural production of melatonin the body makes). I have switch to time release of the same brand and actually found that not only fall do I fall asleep just as fine, I remain I sleep. I use to wake up sometimes in the middle of the night even when using melatonin (without time release)

Muy bien

Posted by 5668945817906004973 on Jun 24, 2014

Hasta la fecha, en las ocasiones en las que he tomado estas cápsulas, me han ido muy bien, mejor incluso que algunas de otra marca y doble gramaje.

Helps sometimes

Posted by Reviewer1975531 on Jun 17, 2013

The melatonin helps sometimes for my sleeping problems. Not always though. But I'm glad I don't have to take sleeping pills.

Definitely Works

Posted by Evolved on Oct 03, 2016

As a LONG time insomniac, it takes a lot for me to say that something actually works. It's not like a "sure thing" every time, but it's proven to help me for sure, just not every single night. I'm still in the process of experimenting with different dosages, and also mixing with other supplements and herbs. At first, I was having some terrible nightmares, enough to scare me away. I lessened the dosage, and just kept at it. I still have more dreams than usual, very vivid - but there's some fun ones in there too! I guess the fact that I'm dreaming more means that I'm having more REM - which is great!

Side effects problematic

Posted by 4722656388784311715 on Aug 04, 2016

Not a great help for sleep, and am groggy and unhappy the day after taking them.

have not received yet