• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

very effective

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Sep 13, 2009

seems more effective than other melatonin. Lozenges definitely better

These are great

Posted by Reviewer2603770 on Jun 23, 2010

Have been on these for awhile now and my whole family is sleeping much better and waking up feeling refreshed.

this is very, very good

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried sublingual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has continued to work, too. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

I CAN SLEEP NOW

Posted by Reviewer3334013 on Feb 26, 2009

Great to be able to sleep all night i would sleep 3 or 4 hours and very light sleep. With Melatonin now I sleep uninterrupted 7 or 8 hours! I wake up so rested. Thank you.

Fast-working sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1978667 on Mar 23, 2007

These sublingual lozenges are fantastic for inducing sleep, especially if you have a full stomach, when other remedies don't work so well.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1722078 on Sep 01, 2008

This is my favorite brand (Life Extension Foundation) and form (sublingual) of melatonin. It seems to work better than others I've tried.

Beryl Kollosche

Posted by Reviewer2946612 on Nov 14, 2008

I have been using this product for some time but this is the first time I have purchased from 'iherb' I have found the quality to be first class as is the service & I will be continuing to buy from you. regards, Beryl

A must have

Posted by Reviewer1948983 on Dec 14, 2007

Excellent relief for insomnia. Recommended by my naturopathic doctor.

Melatonin lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Mar 01, 2008

Am already using this product. Much cheaper than ordering from Life extension.

susi

Posted by Reviewer1527533 on Jun 04, 2008

love it & would never want to be without it. Gives me the best sleep ever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »