July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Mix Powder, 14.81 oz (420 g) (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Most Potent Multi Vitamin Available

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Jan 22, 2013

This is an excellent multivitamin formulation, one of the best in the world in my opinion. Look at the total ingredients in this powerhouse of a bottle. They constantly improve on the formulation for some 20 years now iirc, so it's not like they just mixed together the "kitchen sink" yesterday. And here's really why I write the review: The synthetic "taste" of the powder has really improved with this version, I can mix a scoop in a glass of juice or smoothie and barely taste it! That's a minor detail, but it just helps tremendously, when trying to chug down 60+ potent nutrients.

Recommended by Health Advisor

Posted by 4923935275824190904 on Dec 25, 2012

My Health Advisor (MD) suggested this for my elderly Mother, who was having difficulty swallowing tablets {and the number required}, as he commented that it was a "perfect" combination. He also suggested this for myself, as well, (as the full time {24/7} Carer), to suppliment my diet.

a powerful vitamin mix

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 21, 2013

I have been using this product for about one month. It is a great multivitamin mix. I suppose the easiest way to consume it would be to mix it as a drink, but I put it in my oatmeal. Don't be alarmed if it turns your urine bright yellow. Because it's such a powerhouse of vitamins,I only consume it once a day in the morning.