NAC

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Mar 20, 2015

N-aceytl Cysteine (NAC). NAC is used by the US Navy to treat servicemen who are exposed to very loud noises, such as explosions, which damage the ears and cause ringing. NAC is also used in emergency room treatment for liver failure due to aspirin or Tylenol overdose. A few years ago, I began taking three of the NAC per day, and due to an amazing rejuvenation experience, I spent a month working 15-hour days to write a paper and had this paper published a few months later. NAC is the precursor of glutathione, and glutathione has been described as the "Monther of all the anti-oxidants". Fat exposed to oxygen will oxidize and become rancid. The human body is mostly fatty acids, and is also full of oxygen. Even venous blood has 50% oxygen saturation. The reason that we do not simply oxidize and fall down is due to glutathione. This is why I take NAC.

Amazing how much better this works than any rx

Posted by 4670716386541178392 on Jun 22, 2015

It is amazing how much better this product works than any possible rx. Even more amazing why every single doctor doesn't prescribe this or at least mention it. Seriously this should be the first thing every pulmonologist should have their patients take. It breaks up the junk in your lungs and helps your body get rid of it. I take it 3x a day with a good vitamin c 500mg minimum with or without food, but some suggest on an empty stomach. Just be prepared to cough up the junk within a few hours - then you know it's really working.

Recommended to boost glutathione levels

Posted by Reviewer1796917 on Jul 22, 2013

My nutritionist recommended this product to help boost my glutathione levels. It seems to be working, as I am tolerating eggs, onion, garlic, etc. (sulfur issue) better now.

Good price and excellent quality

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014

NAC is hugely beneficial to the body and also to the gut and the liver. I'm currently taking it at the moment for this purpose. It's an great supplement in any case for various functions so you cannot go wrong. Good price and quality with Life extension and no toxic expedients in the product.

Good NAC

Posted by Jasmine44 on Nov 20, 2013

Life Extension is a great brand. I always try to find a brand with the least additives & often find Life Extension fits that criteria. Very happy with this NAC.

bad-egg smell

Posted by Reviewer1026466 on Mar 14, 2015

After taking 2/3rds of the 60 capsules, I noticed a really unpleasant smell coming from the remaining capsules in the bottle. I'm concerned about this so will not risk taking any more. I'll be switching brands next time I order.

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 04, 2016

This is one of those lesser-known supplements that everyone should learn about. It is a powerful antioxidant, with a wide range of effects. It seems to work primarily by increasing glutathione levels in the body. Let's focus on what it does for the lungs: NAC is a potent mucolytic (it breaks down and liquifies mucus). For anyone with COPD, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, or who is a smoker or former smoker, NAC is a godsend. It will work quickly to open airways that were previously clogged. One capsule, on an empty stomach (seems to work best when taken with vitamin c) is all it takes to work what seems like a miracle. In an hour or so, breathing becomes much more free and your lungs feel like they are 12 years old again. At less than 20 cents per day, and with no bad side effects (I've been using it for decades without problems) this is one of the most effective nutrients there is. Who wouldn't use it? If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: Iherb has the best selection, lowest prices and fastest shipping of any online merchant. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Master of Antioxidant.

Posted by 4669374726191423505 on May 09, 2014

I have try this one about 2-3 months ago.Last month I have a cold.I usualy got a cold for 2-3 weeks but after I try this one. I have symptom like sputum and fever just 7 days. My skin has more whiten.I will use it again.

Perfect

Posted by klinacz on Jan 28, 2016

Another amazing product. Issues with immune system? Go for NAC Issues with inflammation? Go for NAC Issues with glutathione levels? Go for NAC. It is beneficial also for: mental issues, methylation issues, liver issues, pulmonary issues and many others. Totally recommend.

Good product

Posted by 4966680602003194412 on Jun 28, 2013

Good product for a good price

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »