NAC

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Mar 20, 2015

N-aceytl Cysteine (NAC). NAC is used by the US Navy to treat servicemen who are exposed to very loud noises, such as explosions, which damage the ears and cause ringing. NAC is also used in emergency room treatment for liver failure due to aspirin or Tylenol overdose. A few years ago, I began taking three of the NAC per day, and due to an amazing rejuvenation experience, I spent a month working 15-hour days to write a paper and had this paper published a few months later. NAC is the precursor of glutathione, and glutathione has been described as the "Monther of all the anti-oxidants". Fat exposed to oxygen will oxidize and become rancid. The human body is mostly fatty acids, and is also full of oxygen. Even venous blood has 50% oxygen saturation. The reason that we do not simply oxidize and fall down is due to glutathione. This is why I take NAC.

Recommended to boost glutathione levels

Posted by Reviewer1796917 on Jul 22, 2013

My nutritionist recommended this product to help boost my glutathione levels. It seems to be working, as I am tolerating eggs, onion, garlic, etc. (sulfur issue) better now.

bad-egg smell

Posted by Reviewer1026466 on Mar 14, 2015

After taking 2/3rds of the 60 capsules, I noticed a really unpleasant smell coming from the remaining capsules in the bottle. I'm concerned about this so will not risk taking any more. I'll be switching brands next time I order.

Amazing how much better this works than any rx

Posted by 4670716386541178392 on Jun 22, 2015

It is amazing how much better this product works than any possible rx. Even more amazing why every single doctor doesn't prescribe this or at least mention it. Seriously this should be the first thing every pulmonologist should have their patients take. It breaks up the junk in your lungs and helps your body get rid of it. I take it 3x a day with a good vitamin c 500mg minimum with or without food, but some suggest on an empty stomach. Just be prepared to cough up the junk within a few hours - then you know it's really working.

Good NAC

Posted by Jasmine44 on Nov 20, 2013

Life Extension is a great brand. I always try to find a brand with the least additives & often find Life Extension fits that criteria. Very happy with this NAC.

Good price and excellent quality

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 27, 2014

NAC is hugely beneficial to the body and also to the gut and the liver. I'm currently taking it at the moment for this purpose. It's an great supplement in any case for various functions so you cannot go wrong. Good price and quality with Life extension and no toxic expedients in the product.

Master of Antioxidant.

Posted by 4669374726191423505 on May 09, 2014

I have try this one about 2-3 months ago.Last month I have a cold.I usualy got a cold for 2-3 weeks but after I try this one. I have symptom like sputum and fever just 7 days. My skin has more whiten.I will use it again.

Please tell everyone where it is sourced from.

Posted by Reviewer3177707 on Apr 08, 2016

I wrote to LEF and asked them where they sourced the raw material for this product. Reply was Human Hair although some suppliers use feathers. Why do they hide this information from the consumer?

Good product

Posted by 4966680602003194412 on Jun 28, 2013

Good product for a good price

Not sure if this is the cause of my kidney pain

Posted by 5479920376290715408 on May 29, 2014

Have been taking these once a day for the last 5 months with other stuff. Have had sore kidneys the last couple of weeks so have stopped all supplements. The pain is gradually going. There is a warning on the label saying that some people may get kidney stones and to make sure you drink lots of water. I drink 2 litres + of water daily. Not sure what was the problem but have stopped this just in case. Will gradually start taking all supplements again one by one to see which one it was that caused this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »