Effective

Posted by Reviewer2966045 on Aug 26, 2009

I'm grateful for an oral estrogen supplement because I use topical creams for DHEA and progesterone. This caplet is just as effective as the capsule I used to buy from a compounding pharmacy and much less expensive. As recommended by my MD, I have found just the right dose for my symptoms by titrating up and/or down on the dosage. Lets me know that this formula is working!

Life Extension Natural Estrogen

Posted by Reviewer2097897 on Jun 09, 2007

This product is great! It really does work!

Natural Estrogen

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on Dec 03, 2008

I am using this product to see if it helps a little to support my estrogen level since I am now 60 and experincing severe migraines. I've always had migraines, but this year I've been in the ER nine times. So, the last two migraines I had just kept me in bed for a couple of days and no ER treatment. I'm not sure if it's because of the Life Extension Natural Estrogen, but I just reordered in hopes that it just might be helping me. Right now I'm satisfied and I trust this brand.

review the product (LEX-71206)

Posted by Reviewer2178843 on Dec 09, 2008

EXCELENT

good product

Posted by Reviewer3338403 on Jul 02, 2010

very good product - feel good with it

destiny

Posted by Reviewer2640913 on Aug 17, 2010

i think it is great

Brilliant Service

Posted by Reviewer2327756 on Jun 08, 2011

Ordered from the USA for delivery in the UK and arrived 2 days later - A1 service - Many Thanks

Good for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2104212 on Aug 01, 2011

It have been very good to me

Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer3271082 on May 17, 2011

The night sweats are gone and I'm feeling much better.

Life extension, Natural Estrogen with Pomegranate Extract

Posted by Reviewer1523278 on Apr 28, 2010

I started consuming the tablets as soon as it arrived two weeks ago with anticipation. I noticed I have headaches and after consulting with the Chinese doctor, she advised that tang kuei may not work for those with a yang body which I have. I'm wondering if you could offer me an alternative. I really llike the combination of herbs in your capsules but I'd like an option without the tang kuei.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »