Life Extension let me down on this product (Black Cohosh)

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Aug 13, 2012

Did not work for me! Usually Life Extension is superior to other products. Not this time . . . as my hot flashes continue. Hot Flash by Source Naturals is "the" one to stop hot flashes. I also tried NOW Black Cohosh Root, since iHerb was out-of-stock on the Source Naturals Hot Flash. . . NOW brand was another disappointment. My husband is stopping on his way home tonight to get the one product that works ~Hot Flash by Source Naturals.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Jun 06, 2012

I started taking these to help with menopausal symptoms. I have also been using progesterone cream for 18 months (this stopped the hot flashes and PMS cramps very quickly). Once I started taking the estrogen, the hot flashes reappeared. The take home message is that it's worth getting your levels checked to make sure the progesterone/estrogen are in balance. We are more likely to need the progesterone than the estrogen during perimenopause (according to John Lee MD's book). Some women need estrgoen as well. It wasn't good for me, but my reaction does show that this product increases estrogen.

My review

Posted by Reviewer3013209 on Feb 21, 2012

This product was not so good to me.

Good for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2104212 on Aug 01, 2011

It have been very good to me

Brilliant Service

Posted by Reviewer2327756 on Jun 08, 2011

Ordered from the USA for delivery in the UK and arrived 2 days later - A1 service - Many Thanks

Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer3271082 on May 17, 2011

The night sweats are gone and I'm feeling much better.

destiny

Posted by Reviewer2640913 on Aug 17, 2010

i think it is great

good product

Posted by Reviewer3338403 on Jul 02, 2010

very good product - feel good with it

Will sure recommend this product1

Posted by Reviewer1028912 on May 24, 2010

Good product, unfortunatelly, price is a bit high.

Life extension, Natural Estrogen with Pomegranate Extract

Posted by Reviewer1523278 on Apr 28, 2010

I started consuming the tablets as soon as it arrived two weeks ago with anticipation. I noticed I have headaches and after consulting with the Chinese doctor, she advised that tang kuei may not work for those with a yang body which I have. I'm wondering if you could offer me an alternative. I really llike the combination of herbs in your capsules but I'd like an option without the tang kuei.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »