Helpful combination thus far!

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Aug 01, 2011

Menopause is not something women enjoy so i embarked on a very long search to find something to alleviate my hot flushes and i tried many supplements over few years. I will try anything after doing a thorough research. I heard of Hobs in Europe and so decided to give it a try. At first a low dosage made a small but beneficial difference but then i decided to increase the dosage to overcome the re-occurring and annoying hot flushes. Again, this worked for a while too but then the body was used to the dosage so once again i decided to increase my dosage again, and so consequently now, I take 9 capsules a day. Overall i would say that i do feel a relief and it has made a great difference to my daily life, especially if i dont consume any dairy produce. That said, its not a miracle combination because i think it could be made with a much higher dose specifically the HOBS ingredient. But it works at about 80% - 90% efficiency. I wish that capsules were made from a plant cell casing instead of cow's gelatine, its easier on the digestion.

It is great

Posted by Reviewer3321860 on May 18, 2010

I believe this is a great product. But Promensil does the same thing and Promensil is cheaper.

life extention

Posted by Reviewer3281126 on Feb 08, 2011

i was hoping for a better result, but it does help. the hot flashes at night are not as severe.