Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Product - Effective, no side-effects

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1895854 on Dec 02, 2011

Having once taken prescription meds for anxiety, and **importantly, weaning off of them slowly, and under doctor supervision**, I have found Life Extension's 'Natural Stress Relief' to be a very effective alternative. I think the combination of L-theanine with Lemon Balm makes it more effective than L-theanine alone. For me at least. I find that it takes about 20 minutes to feel the full effect (elimination of that tightness in the chest, shallow breathing, can't relax feeling). I experience no side-effects whatsoever. No drowsiness or anything else. In my experience, I take one capsule as needed. Usually only one a day, but at times I have taken a second capsule several hours later, if needed. I have never experienced a side-effect from that. (I can not vouch for taking two at a time.) I highly recommend this product for anyone with mild/moderate anxiety issues. The delivery and service from iHerb was top-knotch, and the pricing was definitely competitive with purchasing the product directly from Life Extension.

Life Extension Natural Stress Relief

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2621068 on Aug 03, 2011

Bought these for my husband who was like a bear with a sore head. Since taking these and granted a few other anti-ageing/oxident supplements from iHerb he is much nicer to get along with.

Works !

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2604376 on Mar 12, 2012

This product actually does make you feel less stressed. I recommend trying it on a day you are not working until you see how it affects you. I take it at night before bed.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jan 04, 2012

A friend recommended I take this product. I really see a differnece in me and very time I stop taking it and then restart again. I seem happier and more relaxed and able to deal with my life.

Nat. stress relief - green tea and lemon balm

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Jul 24, 2008

Excellent help for chronic stress

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »