Life Extension, Natural Stress Relief, 30 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Product - Effective, no side-effects

Posted by Reviewer1895854 From Florida on Dec 02, 2011

Having once taken prescription meds for anxiety, and **importantly, weaning off of them slowly, and under doctor supervision**, I have found Life Extension's 'Natural Stress Relief' to be a very effective alternative. I think the combination of L-theanine with Lemon Balm makes it more effective than L-theanine alone. For me at least. I find that it takes about 20 minutes to feel the full effect (elimination of that tightness in the chest, shallow breathing, can't relax feeling). I experience no side-effects whatsoever. No drowsiness or anything else. In my experience, I take one capsule as needed. Usually only one a day, but at times I have taken a second capsule several hours later, if needed. I have never experienced a side-effect from that. (I can not vouch for taking two at a time.) I highly recommend this product for anyone with mild/moderate anxiety issues. The delivery and service from iHerb was top-knotch, and the pricing was definitely competitive with purchasing the product directly from Life Extension.

Life Extension Natural Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer2621068 From Australia on Aug 03, 2011

Bought these for my husband who was like a bear with a sore head. Since taking these and granted a few other anti-ageing/oxident supplements from iHerb he is much nicer to get along with.

Works !

Posted by Reviewer2604376 From New York on Mar 12, 2012

This product actually does make you feel less stressed. I recommend trying it on a day you are not working until you see how it affects you. I take it at night before bed.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2455113 From Arizona on Jan 04, 2012

A friend recommended I take this product. I really see a differnece in me and very time I stop taking it and then restart again. I seem happier and more relaxed and able to deal with my life.

Nat. stress relief - green tea and lemon balm

Posted by Reviewer2803577 From Australia on Jul 24, 2008

Excellent help for chronic stress

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »