Excellent Product - Effective, no side-effects

Posted by Reviewer1895854 on Dec 02, 2011

Having once taken prescription meds for anxiety, and **importantly, weaning off of them slowly, and under doctor supervision**, I have found Life Extension's 'Natural Stress Relief' to be a very effective alternative. I think the combination of L-theanine with Lemon Balm makes it more effective than L-theanine alone. For me at least. I find that it takes about 20 minutes to feel the full effect (elimination of that tightness in the chest, shallow breathing, can't relax feeling). I experience no side-effects whatsoever. No drowsiness or anything else. In my experience, I take one capsule as needed. Usually only one a day, but at times I have taken a second capsule several hours later, if needed. I have never experienced a side-effect from that. (I can not vouch for taking two at a time.) I highly recommend this product for anyone with mild/moderate anxiety issues. The delivery and service from iHerb was top-knotch, and the pricing was definitely competitive with purchasing the product directly from Life Extension.

Great!

Posted by 5741603206874947987 on May 05, 2014

Life Extension, Natural Stress Relief, really does help me tremendously. The stress is subdued and I feel much better ever since I have been taking them. Thank you iHerb

Works !

Posted by Reviewer2604376 on Mar 12, 2012

This product actually does make you feel less stressed. I recommend trying it on a day you are not working until you see how it affects you. I take it at night before bed.

Life Extension Natural Stress Relief

Posted by Reviewer2621068 on Aug 03, 2011

Bought these for my husband who was like a bear with a sore head. Since taking these and granted a few other anti-ageing/oxident supplements from iHerb he is much nicer to get along with.

Nat. stress relief - green tea and lemon balm

Posted by Reviewer2803577 on Jul 24, 2008

Excellent help for chronic stress

These Work Like a Charm

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 10, 2008

These keep me relaxed and calm, even under pressure.

works really well

Posted by 5317612740044623254 on Jan 28, 2014

I have used this product for awhile now and am really pleased with how It seems to just take the edge off as I work in a stressful industry and also had no noticeable side effects..Definitely recommend it

it really works!

Posted by 5374255893694011318 on Apr 29, 2015

I am amazed that this actually helped my partner's anxiety attacks. Has helped him to be more calm during the day and more peaceful sleeping at night.

VERY GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1136871 on Nov 27, 2013

WITHOUT ANY DISORDER; YOU KEEP YOUR ENERGY BUT WITHOUT STRESS

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Jan 04, 2012

A friend recommended I take this product. I really see a differnece in me and very time I stop taking it and then restart again. I seem happier and more relaxed and able to deal with my life.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »