• This item has been discontinued and replaced by LEX-18246.

• Customer Ratings

I added two supplements to lower my BP, this is one of them.

Posted by Reviewer2926907 on Mar 25, 2012

I was taking Hawthorne Max-V & Carditone and other supplements for my high blood pressure which ranged in the 160/90 area..without budging. I read about Olive Leaf and Optimized Quercetin in the March 2012 edition of LifeExtension Magazine. I added them to my supplements, and within a week I am now getting readings in the mid 130/70 range. All I can say, is that I am shocked at the drop. In the article on Olive Leaf they noted a study that lasted 8 weeks comparing Olive Leaf and the drug Capoten, my numbers are much lower than the average drop for both systolic and diastlic pressures for a week let alone 8 weeks. I think my alternative doctor will be very surprised at my next office visit. Both supplements were taken as suggested. Great price on Iherb for both products.

Can't life without it!

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

I can't say enough about Life Extension Olive Leaf Vascular Support. I've tried EVERYTHING to help naturally lower my bp and nothing worked or worked very well. My bp was running 150-160/90-100, sometimes higher. I even went to the hospital once with 220/120 Within 6 weeks of taking this product, my bp has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY. I am now taking a regimen of Natural Factors Celery Seed Extract, Life Extension Olive Leaf Extract, and Life Extension Sodzyme with glisodin & wofberry. These 3 vitamins have brought my range to 120/77. My bp is consistently in the 105-120/70-80 range and has stayed there for over a month. This is a miracle for me. I have fought my bp for 2 years and it was VERY stubborn. I was feeling like I might have to succumb to the medical drugs the doctors push. Thank you Life Extension for producing such a wonderful product.

High Blood Pressure?

Posted by 5735307082379389920 on Aug 27, 2013

This is by far the best product I have ever used to bring down blood pressure. Two, Three times a day has helped to solved my high blood pressure problems. Make it part of your BP protocol.

It does what it says.

Posted by 5057390578082861544 on May 11, 2014

This supplement works so well for my 53 year old dad. I've purchased the 4th bottle for him!

review

Posted by Reviewer1519269 on Aug 05, 2014

works again you are not the cheapest