July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Life Extension, Omega-3, Highly Refined Fish Oil, Lemon Whirl, 16 oz (454 g)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

wow...I'm impressed

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

I've been supplementing with fish oil for over two decades, and I know that (for me) it's been a life saver. My skin is clearer, my blood pressure reduced...most important of all, the arthritis that had begun to disable me has faded to the background. This particular fish oil is a liquid formulation, for those who don't like "horse pills" or who need a higher level of supplementation than capsules will permit. The taste is lemony, with a fishy background. To me, it is not unpleasant. The Life Extension brand is certainly one of the most trusted brands out there, and the price is quite good considering the quality of the product. The shipping from Iherb is very fast, and free! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.