Helpful for fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2484240 on Dec 11, 2012

This plus magnesium orotate has helped immensely with my problems with fatigue. After my doctor said she had no more ideas as to how to help with fatigue she suggested I might have chronic fatigue syndrome. I did some research and found that the protocol of these two supplements were supposed to help. To my amazement, they've helped me. Because of the cost I tried to stop taking them but found that my fatigue returned, which convinced me these supplements work.

Very pleased

Posted by 4709873229285068209 on Nov 03, 2013

I have been taking this supplement for a few weeks and I am pleased with the results. My doctor said all my blood work looks good and my pregnancy is healthy so far! I have a genetic mutation that prohibits my body from processing folic acid properly, so it is very important that I take a bioavailable form of folate to supplement my diet to help decrease the risks of abnormalities developing during early pregnancy.

great product

Posted by 4780888759469417669 on Sep 03, 2013

I started using this form of Folate on the recommendation of a naturopath - and I will never go back to the other Folic Acid form! This one is by far the most effective form for me.

GREAT HELP WITH DEPRESSION

Posted by 4768746189220074113 on Jan 30, 2013

I found I had much more motivation/lifteed spirits.. I cut my anti-depressant in half, and use one of these every second day... Regards Ingrid/Australia

Hmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

I gave this 2 stars because my doctor told me I need a MUCH higher dose than is recommended on this bottle. If I were to take as much as she (dr.) says I need, I would be absurdly expensive! There is a prescription you can get, and fill it with Pam Labs. It is compounded there so that you can take it in the l-methylfolate form, which is what enables it to cross the blood brain barrier. I take it as a mood stabilizer.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2862546 on Jul 05, 2012

The body needs folate to help produce "SAM" and this is the best form to take. It is also needed by the brain. So if your energy could use alittle help or you're getting alittle forgetful. Try it you'll be glad you did.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

Very happy with this and I tolerate it well.

Bring it Back - Please!

Posted by 4817100915545114109 on Apr 28, 2015

"Out of Stock - Discontinued". Why? This is an excellent product and needs to be brought back. LEF still makes it.

Optimized Folate

Posted by 5276856815967276169 on Mar 05, 2014

I use these supplements as part of the Vitamin B group of vitamins. They do the job well, I feel well and my blood tests are pleasing to my GP and me.

Life Extension, optimized Folate (L-Methylfolate) 1000 mcg, 100 Veggie Caps