Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Helping me fight Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma

Posted by Reviewer1053647 on May 17, 2013

After My NHL started to return after my second Stem cell transplant I felt I was running out of treatment options. I then read about Fucoidan and how it was a highly rated cancer treatment, although not offered as a conventional treatment. I started taking Fucoidan 2 capsules twice a day and within six weeks all my symptoms had gone and my energy was back to normal. I have tried various makes of Fucoidan and have found "Life Extension" the best. I have been taking this now for ten months and I am more than happy with the results.

Life Extension Fucoidan

Posted by Reviewer1015224 on Feb 15, 2012

Have used Fucoidan for a while now and can honestly say it's one of the best supplements for protecting the liver..... and possibly more. A definite recommend.

Works too well!

Posted by Reviewer2799640 on Mar 21, 2012

I was taking 2 capsules/day. My mold symtoms got a lot worse because the toxic die off, due to the rapid destruction of the fungi was circulating back into my bloodstream. This is good news. I am taking 1/day now to slow down the mold removal. I will increase my dose after a couple of months hoping that the die off toxins won't bother me as much. The product really works!

Optimized Fucoidan

Posted by 5447394394875550333 on Jun 11, 2012

This product is a very good value... I ahave been consuming Fucoidan for more than 5 years. Until recently I have been taking a less expensive form of Fucoidan, but realized by buying the Optimized Fucoidan from iHerb.com I am getting more value for my money.

Very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer2950778 on Mar 27, 2015

This is my first review for a product that I have purchased from I Herb and I have purchased many. This product was what I needed. My hair was thinning, going down the drain, and now after taking it 2 weeks, what a difference! Also, gave me more energy and I feel so much better, sleeping better, etc. Highly recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »