• This product contains Irvingia Gabonensis, also known as African Mango.

• Customer Ratings

Health Support

Posted by Reviewer2862536 on Jul 16, 2011

This product enabled me to gracefully go through menapause.

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 17, 2014

This irvingia formulation helps me to lower my blood sugar, I have been able to reduce my insulin, furthermore it helps with blood pressure better than supplements designed to have that effect,and finally it has helped with visceral fat reduction. Irvingia increases adiponectin which helps with fat burning and also helps with inflammation. Adiponectin lowers high tnf-a levels according to science. Adiponectin in adequate amounts produced by the body helps to regulate the appetite.

Suppresses appetite

Posted by Reviewer2462666 on Nov 04, 2011

Doesn't perform miracles but does take the edge off hunger and slow down my eating, which reduces the urgency of hunger and takes stress off mealtimes.

I cannot tell if it works or not!

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Dec 31, 2013

I have been taking this religiously before meals but honestly, I can't tell if it's made any difference, I am gaining weight over the holidays even when I take it. It seems to make no difference whether I take it or not.

Did not see expected results.

Posted by Reviewer1967201 on Nov 03, 2010

Maintained same eating habits and workout schedule. Saw no change in weight.

And I believed you.

Posted by Reviewer1594504 on Jan 26, 2011

After several days of using Life Extension, as directed on label, I lost Two (2) pounds. Several days later, using your product as directed (still,) I gained two (2) pounds. I guess I'm onto this for about three weeks. I, (fool) still have (some) hope that this expensive "stuff" will start to work.

Ivingia

Posted by Reviewer2890522 on Feb 15, 2011

Lowered my A1C

Irvingia Phase 3

Posted by Reviewer1619936 on Aug 30, 2011

Very pleased with the product. Has aided in the loss of weight and would recommend.

It makes me hungry...

Posted by GeorgeGr on Nov 11, 2010

Perhaps it lowers very much my blood sugar and makes me so hungry I'm on the second bottle now and i'm going to give it a full 90 days try. I take it in conjuction with orlistat 60mg.