Life Extension, PQQ Caps with BioPQQ, 10 mg, 30 Veggie Caps

little expensive but worth every penny.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Jan 12, 2012

if you go to life extensions website to check the research on what pqq does it's insane this is the next generation of the best coenzymes on the market. from cardio protection to neuro protection from excitoxicity (over stimulating neurons from stress and from aging) to activating the survival gene like resveratrol does to acting like a super antioxidant to fight free radical damage and aging, I bet anyone who has a degenerative disease (which can mean many things stress related especially) or has chronic fatigue sydrome this definately will help. I notice it's not like a herb that you take and only temporarily works only when you take it, it definately builds up which is another quality other herbs don't have. in a few years hopefully it will be a little more affordable at half the price it would be more affordable for many.

Fantastic supplement - turned my CFS around

Posted by Reviewer1128553 on Jul 05, 2011

I have been sick with CFS and neurological Lyme disease for 2 years - really sick - and the many other treatments I was taking helped only to get my energy back to about 40% of normal. Ugh! so, on my own, I added this supplement and ASEA (look it up, not available on iherb) and had a DRAMATIC improvement. I don't think it would have happened until the lyme had been beaten back some, etc. but WOW!!! I am at about 70-80% of normal energy, not prefect, but basically I can now enjoy my life. I feel good most of the time (huge change) even if I'm still not back to vigorous exercise or long days. I've tried taking just one or the other of these two, and the effect for me is reduced. If you are chronically ill with reduced energy, give it a try.

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1290076 on May 02, 2011

Easy, smooth transaction as always. People say that I look and sound better despite stage 4 cancer. Time will tell.

I did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Sep 04, 2011

The product did not suit to me but stimulated the frontal lobe of my brain in a way, which was very disturbing.

PQQ

Posted by Reviewer1499151 on Apr 18, 2011

I have bee using the LE PQQ 10mg tablets for approximately 3 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my level of "energy". Due to my heavy exercise load and at 58 years of age I can say that I am keenly aware of my physical "status". I have not changed any other supplements or diet. I can say it has definitely made a difference.