Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer3324897 on Jan 01, 2012

These capsules were recommeded to me by my Cousin who is 83 years and is as sharp as a tack, l am on my second bottle and feel great

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

PQQ - 10 mg is too much

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Dec 28, 2014

I use 2.5 mg (1/4 capsule) of PQQ once a day for certain health problems. Life Extension PQQ capsules are currently made large enough to divide into smaller doses - I use 3 oz paper dixie cups. I tried Jarrow PQQ, but the capsules were too small to divide. 10 mg of PQQ daily gave me insomnia and a facial rash. You would never get 10 mg of PQQ in a healthy diet. Too much PQQ is obviously not natural, so I only use the lowest possible dose.

I think these help me

Posted by Reviewer2301119 on Jul 01, 2014

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

Good little energy booster

Posted by doesitwork on Dec 05, 2013

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

GOOD SUBSTANCE BUT A BIT COSTLY

Posted by Reviewer2283477 on Nov 28, 2011

lots of favourable research has been carried out with this vitamin like substance which is why I decided to purchase. It has potent neuro and cardio protective properties that are somewhat unique. I certainly dont feel any better (or worse) after one month however Im not entirely sure if one should "feel" anything from taking PQQ. I only wish it could be less costly. Hope this helps.

PQQ caps with Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer2542372 on Nov 30, 2011

Have been taking one each morning for last few weeks and definitely beginning to notice that I have more energy - will keep taking them

Periodo de prueba

Posted by Reviewer1768975 on Apr 08, 2011

Lo tomo con la coenzima Q10. Suplemento avanzado contra la glicación y para proteger y mejorar el funcionamiento de las mitocondrias* MCarmen*

A mitochondrial protector!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Dec 04, 2011

Good product, I use it for my autoimmune disease Iga nephropaty. Because of the high inflammation rate in my disease I hope it will lower the high rate of oxidative stress that damage the mitochondria in the cells of my kidneys and the rest of my body. Untill now my kidney function is stable so I am satisfied. But I'm much more critical to the claim from life extension and other companies that it highers brain and cognitive function. THERE'S NO PROVE THAT PQQ CAN PASS THROUGHT THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER. Only very few anti-oxidants can pass through this strong wall!!

Price -1 star

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 07, 2012

Excellent product, take with as much CoQ10 as you can afford.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »