Life Extension, PQQ Caps with BioPQQ, 10 mg, 30 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer3324897 on Jan 01, 2012

These capsules were recommeded to me by my Cousin who is 83 years and is as sharp as a tack, l am on my second bottle and feel great

I think these help me

Posted by Reviewer2301119 on Jul 01, 2014

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

PQQ - 10 mg is too much

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Dec 28, 2014

I use 2.5 mg (1/4 capsule) of PQQ once a day for certain health problems. Life Extension PQQ capsules are currently made large enough to divide into smaller doses - I use 3 oz paper dixie cups. I tried Jarrow PQQ, but the capsules were too small to divide. 10 mg of PQQ daily gave me insomnia and a facial rash. You would never get 10 mg of PQQ in a healthy diet. Too much PQQ is obviously not natural, so I only use the lowest possible dose.

A mitochondrial protector!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Dec 04, 2011

Good product, I use it for my autoimmune disease Iga nephropaty. Because of the high inflammation rate in my disease I hope it will lower the high rate of oxidative stress that damage the mitochondria in the cells of my kidneys and the rest of my body. Untill now my kidney function is stable so I am satisfied. But I'm much more critical to the claim from life extension and other companies that it highers brain and cognitive function. THERE'S NO PROVE THAT PQQ CAN PASS THROUGHT THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER. Only very few anti-oxidants can pass through this strong wall!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »