お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Life Extension, PQQ Caps with BioPQQ, 10 mg, 30 Veggie Caps

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

Energizer!

Posted by Reviewer1293185 on May 11, 2011

After taking this supplement for one week, I can tell the difference in my workouts. I have more energy, I feel stronger and less fatigued after workout. I will keep taking as long as I can afford buying it. Thanks Iherb for the hands down fastest shipper on the net :-).

Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer3324897 on Jan 01, 2012

These capsules were recommeded to me by my Cousin who is 83 years and is as sharp as a tack, l am on my second bottle and feel great

Helps on CFS symptom relief.

Posted by Reviewer2999836 on Mar 06, 2011

It REALLY blew my mind. Awesome!!!

Backed up by Research

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Jul 05, 2011

What I like about Life Extension products is that they are all backed up by good, independent research, which leads them to so formulate these products in the first place. This is no less true for this product whose ingredients have been shown to restore new mitochondria to cells, which helps retard the aging process.