Pure PQQ

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

In theory it works, in practice I didn't feel and effect. I will keep taking it.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jul 10, 2011

I have actually noticed an increase in my energy level since taking this. Like it a lot.

Backed up by Research

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Jul 05, 2011

What I like about Life Extension products is that they are all backed up by good, independent research, which leads them to so formulate these products in the first place. This is no less true for this product whose ingredients have been shown to restore new mitochondria to cells, which helps retard the aging process.

Periodo de prueba

Posted by Reviewer1768975 on Apr 08, 2011

Lo tomo con la coenzima Q10. Suplemento avanzado contra la glicación y para proteger y mejorar el funcionamiento de las mitocondrias* MCarmen*

Didn't know how good it was till I stopped

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 05, 2012

I think you have to take this for some time and let your cells grow before noticing it works. Not an instant coffee effect at all. Finished the bottle - no effect at all on my energy levels. Coq10 on the other hand works.

Reputation

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Apr 01, 2011

I take this purely on the word and reputation of arguably the best health site. LEF has pioneered so much and is so reputable that anything they recommend is worth considering, even if not worth the price they charge. Here on iHerb the product is offered at the LEF Member's price. The product is said to enable the body to create new mitacondria, which extends the life of the host.

A mitochondrial protector!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Dec 04, 2011

Good product, I use it for my autoimmune disease Iga nephropaty. Because of the high inflammation rate in my disease I hope it will lower the high rate of oxidative stress that damage the mitochondria in the cells of my kidneys and the rest of my body. Untill now my kidney function is stable so I am satisfied. But I'm much more critical to the claim from life extension and other companies that it highers brain and cognitive function. THERE'S NO PROVE THAT PQQ CAN PASS THROUGHT THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER. Only very few anti-oxidants can pass through this strong wall!!

Energy renewal

Posted by Reviewer3140618 on Mar 16, 2011

This product helps rebuild your mitochondria & gives you renewed energy.

great

Posted by 5423066377698216837 on Sep 25, 2013

excellent, i recommend, especially before workouts

Price -1 star

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 07, 2012

Excellent product, take with as much CoQ10 as you can afford.