Good little energy booster

Posted by doesitwork on Dec 05, 2013

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

Price -1 star

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Mar 07, 2012

Excellent product, take with as much CoQ10 as you can afford.

GOOD SUBSTANCE BUT A BIT COSTLY

Posted by Reviewer2283477 on Nov 28, 2011

lots of favourable research has been carried out with this vitamin like substance which is why I decided to purchase. It has potent neuro and cardio protective properties that are somewhat unique. I certainly dont feel any better (or worse) after one month however Im not entirely sure if one should "feel" anything from taking PQQ. I only wish it could be less costly. Hope this helps.

A mitochondrial protector!

Posted by Reviewer1491632 on Dec 04, 2011

Good product, I use it for my autoimmune disease Iga nephropaty. Because of the high inflammation rate in my disease I hope it will lower the high rate of oxidative stress that damage the mitochondria in the cells of my kidneys and the rest of my body. Untill now my kidney function is stable so I am satisfied. But I'm much more critical to the claim from life extension and other companies that it highers brain and cognitive function. THERE'S NO PROVE THAT PQQ CAN PASS THROUGHT THE BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER. Only very few anti-oxidants can pass through this strong wall!!

PQQ caps with Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer2542372 on Nov 30, 2011

Have been taking one each morning for last few weeks and definitely beginning to notice that I have more energy - will keep taking them

Periodo de prueba

Posted by Reviewer1768975 on Apr 08, 2011

Lo tomo con la coenzima Q10. Suplemento avanzado contra la glicación y para proteger y mejorar el funcionamiento de las mitocondrias* MCarmen*

Reputation

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Apr 01, 2011

I take this purely on the word and reputation of arguably the best health site. LEF has pioneered so much and is so reputable that anything they recommend is worth considering, even if not worth the price they charge. Here on iHerb the product is offered at the LEF Member's price. The product is said to enable the body to create new mitacondria, which extends the life of the host.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jul 10, 2011

I have actually noticed an increase in my energy level since taking this. Like it a lot.

Great stuff!

Posted by 5045374543510546033 on Oct 24, 2014

Energy boost and clear head

...somewhat more energy