PQQ caps with Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer2542372 on Nov 30, 2011

Have been taking one each morning for last few weeks and definitely beginning to notice that I have more energy - will keep taking them

PQQ Caps with Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Nov 29, 2011

WHAT a GREAT product didn't know about until doctor did suggest, DEFINATELY helps rebuild muscle tissues (without having any stress or strain after exerting myself with exercise in the chest!

GOOD SUBSTANCE BUT A BIT COSTLY

Posted by Reviewer2283477 on Nov 28, 2011

lots of favourable research has been carried out with this vitamin like substance which is why I decided to purchase. It has potent neuro and cardio protective properties that are somewhat unique. I certainly dont feel any better (or worse) after one month however Im not entirely sure if one should "feel" anything from taking PQQ. I only wish it could be less costly. Hope this helps.

pqq

Posted by Reviewer2107602 on Oct 19, 2011

A brand you can always rely on

Basic Insurance

Posted by Reviewer1442942 on Sep 13, 2011

I finished my first 30 capsules and even though I cannot feel any difference, I know it will make one in the long run !To me it is like a basic insurance... These things are unlike an aspirin, so you got to give it time to notice a difference. I will go on taking them because I believe in the scientific background of it.

PQQ CAPS

Posted by Reviewer2937963 on Sep 12, 2011

Very impressed with your speedy delivery.

I did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Sep 04, 2011

The product did not suit to me but stimulated the frontal lobe of my brain in a way, which was very disturbing.

dto. as above

Posted by Reviewer1788220 on Aug 28, 2011

No problems

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jul 10, 2011

I have actually noticed an increase in my energy level since taking this. Like it a lot.

Fantastic supplement - turned my CFS around

Posted by Reviewer1128553 on Jul 05, 2011

I have been sick with CFS and neurological Lyme disease for 2 years - really sick - and the many other treatments I was taking helped only to get my energy back to about 40% of normal. Ugh! so, on my own, I added this supplement and ASEA (look it up, not available on iherb) and had a DRAMATIC improvement. I don't think it would have happened until the lyme had been beaten back some, etc. but WOW!!! I am at about 70-80% of normal energy, not prefect, but basically I can now enjoy my life. I feel good most of the time (huge change) even if I'm still not back to vigorous exercise or long days. I've tried taking just one or the other of these two, and the effect for me is reduced. If you are chronically ill with reduced energy, give it a try.