As a preventive measure.

Posted by Reviewer3306520 on Nov 02, 2008

Living in the Middle East, I purchased these tablets to protect myself and my family against nuclear contamination should an attack take place on Iran's nuclear reactor. Potassium Iodide would protect the thyroid gland from being contaminated by radioactive iodine. I just keep these tablets in reserve.

Thank you iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer1444683 on May 22, 2008

Great Company (iHerb). Great product (KI). iHerb is number one when it comes to getting product to the customer. The product, potassium iodide, works wonders for my thyroid condition. I can't say enough about the great service I received from iHerb. Thank you iHerb!

just in case

Posted by Reviewer1386442 on Apr 01, 2011

I ordered them the morning that I saw japan was having nuclear issues. Since my local government decided to try and stop local sales of KI I'm very happy these arrived a few days later. They're still sitting on my shelf just In case things get much worse. Cheap insurance.

Hopefully I'll never need to use this

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

I don't have much faith in my government. I'll take care of myself, thanks.

Overall good product

Posted by Reviewer2445748 on Mar 02, 2010

I received the tablets and found them to be packaged well. I'm hanging onto to them since we live very close to a nuclear power plant. I have ordered from iherb.com before and have always been happy with their products. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is because it took awhile to get here.

Komkol

Posted by Reviewer1387438 on Aug 28, 2010

Perfect!

nicely packaged

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Jun 07, 2014

broke it into quarters to try for two weeks to see if it helped energy levels without causing side effects along with other measures to get my cold hands and feet sorted. No problems with it - will report back if i do a urine iodine test.

In Case of Emergency

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

Purchased in the event of emergency to keep in the first aid kit. Has a year shelf life.

Iodide tablets

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Sep 25, 2012

I havent used this yet. I have it in my medicine cabinet for just in case.

Potassium Iodide 130mg

Posted by Reviewer2798478 on Feb 06, 2010

I would rate this product higher although it is too soon to tell if it has made a difference or not. I read many articles on the web stating the importance of Iodide with Iodine (kelp) type of supplements to help with hypothyroid conditions/symptoms. I used it for 10 days only as specified. I will continue to use half of a tablet a day with my Thyroid Energy Vcaps.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »