Life Extension, Potassium Iodide Tablets, 130 mg, 14 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

As a preventive measure.

Posted by Reviewer3306520 on Nov 02, 2008

Living in the Middle East, I purchased these tablets to protect myself and my family against nuclear contamination should an attack take place on Iran's nuclear reactor. Potassium Iodide would protect the thyroid gland from being contaminated by radioactive iodine. I just keep these tablets in reserve.

Thank you iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer1444683 on May 22, 2008

Great Company (iHerb). Great product (KI). iHerb is number one when it comes to getting product to the customer. The product, potassium iodide, works wonders for my thyroid condition. I can't say enough about the great service I received from iHerb. Thank you iHerb!

just in case

Posted by Reviewer1386442 on Apr 01, 2011

I ordered them the morning that I saw japan was having nuclear issues. Since my local government decided to try and stop local sales of KI I'm very happy these arrived a few days later. They're still sitting on my shelf just In case things get much worse. Cheap insurance.

Hopefully I'll never need to use this

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

I don't have much faith in my government. I'll take care of myself, thanks.

Overall good product

Posted by Reviewer2445748 on Mar 02, 2010

I received the tablets and found them to be packaged well. I'm hanging onto to them since we live very close to a nuclear power plant. I have ordered from iherb.com before and have always been happy with their products. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is because it took awhile to get here.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »