10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Life Extension, Rhodiola Extract, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

day 3 I had so much energy!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 03, 2012

Day 1 and 2 I was more tired than usual so I went to sleep a bit in the middle of the day, but felt a bit more energy and less stressfull. Day 3 was a huge difference. I love this herb! I got a lot of energy. Instead of going to work I had to walk a lot and go home to pick up my gym-bag and go to the gym. I did great at the gym and had a lot of energy at work afterwards. I felt so great. A lot of sexual energy, so I felt sexy, self confident, happier. All good! I will take a week break from this one after 3 weeks and that week use siberian ginseng, before I go back to this again for 3 new weeks for max effect. Will buy more for sure! I only took one tablet a day, after breakfast.

Noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Sep 03, 2009

The first morning I took the suggested dose of this product I could tell a difference in my energy level. It was not a jittery energy but a sense of being able to handle the work load. By mid-afternoon it seems to taper off a bit but I still feel more energized than before I began this product. I really prefer this to coffee in the morning.

Rhodiola Extract by Life Extension

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jan 18, 2012

I read about the use of Rhodiola to help with anxiety in a recent issue of Life Extension magazine. At the time I was experiencing a high amount of stress at work, and was dealing with bouts of anxiety attacks. Within a few days of one capsule a day first thing in the morning I felt better able to cope with the stress and my feelings of anxiety were all but gone. Works very well for me.

Not what i thought

Posted by Reviewer1787106 on May 14, 2009

I have been taking Rhodiola Rosea for six weeks now, and i haven't noticed any improvement in any aspect of my life.

Love all their products

Posted by Reviewer1106147 on Feb 20, 2012

Couldnt be happier with the price and quality