Life Extension, Sea-Iodine, 1000 mcg, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Jun 12, 2013

I suffer from hypothyroidism and this has done what levothyroxin could not: eliminated the choking spells that made my life miserable! I have not had a single choking spell since the second week I began using this product, which was 1-1/2 months ago. I used a kelp iodine product years ago and it did nothing for me, except make me feel nauseated. I stocked up on this iodine supplement, and if you suffer from hypothyroidism you may wish to as well.

Scary stuff!

Posted by 5509953053814270823 on Nov 18, 2013

Fist time i took these a got headache... so I opened one capsule and took 1/3 of it, and it gave my severe anxiety with sweats, I was awake whole night. I read its because of detoxing, but I don't know about that, it is thyroid stimulating, and people with adrena fatigue should be careful of addressing thyroid before the adrenals..

Great.